Lidle Find

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I just met up with greyman and seen the footage he has and here is my verdict .......   As far as I'm concerned I was looking at a video of a young mountain lion type big cat ... the video is o

Not just big cats we have roaming the countryside in the UK, we've got some big primates also. Managed to capture this image of a mountain gorilla in a secret location in the Scottish highlands just a

Id like to thank socks, had a lovely drive up saw my first hare of the year and also a red kite on the way back, met a decent like minded bloke that has certainly had many years experience and knows h

Posted Images

Dogman............use your eyes mate ,its there in black and white .No cryptic clues ,chicken wire or grainy footage .

Can't be assed looking through the thread, I'll leave it be because it adds to the mystique.

This is a video of the guy.

Where would he get all these hair samples from.a zoo or buying it from abroad.or finding it in his area. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/magazine-22284463/big-cats-every-week-i-get-reports

Wtf is that hahahaha, go to 2:42 of the video to look at his picture of a male Leopard...... ??
Right dogfox here's his number give him a ring and see what he says.

Screenshot_20170502-213123.png

He will say he found a definite Leopard whisker in the middle of a gret fcuk off forest but can't for the life of him get any footage of any cats that by his words watch him watching them.......

It is interesting that the people who doubt, or are not willing to believe what socks has seen, are the very people who believe they are always right in any subject they comment on. Think there is a pattern there that says more about them than their posts.

TC

Dogman ....now youve had a laugh at the lads expense isnt it time to prove your vid is cosha .Just saying like .

I don't want my video getting in the wrong hands, but on it you will see power and combinations that make Joshua look like a fairy. It's the God's honest truth but I'm not showing you.

It is interesting that the people who doubt, or are not willing to believe what socks has seen, are the very people who believe they are always right in any subject they comment on. Think there is a pattern there that says more about them than their posts.

TC

Meow...... ?

Dogman thank f**k for that , been really good topic really fascinating stuff this , fair play Greyman & Socks , got too be honest Greyman I'd not be nipping in & out of that place alone at night I can guarantee that !!

• Like 1

[q name=Tiercel" post="4458629" timestamp="1493758173]It is interesting that the people who doubt, or are not willing to believe what socks has seen, are the very people who they are always right in any subject they comment on. Think there is a pattern there that says more about them than their posts.

TC

I dont know if thats aimed at dogman or anyone who doubts it, but thats a ridiclous statement. I could very well have said the same thing who without ever seeing the evidence deciding that it must be gospel! Blind faith is never a good thing.

• Like 1

Better get me firearms amended .Greyman ,could you not get someone to crop out any surrounding detail cos the whole thing doing my head in .

I bet if Greyman arranged to meet anyone next week in a certain area there'd be a convoy heading to view the clip now !!
  • Like 2