Ethnics In The Countryside

Apart from DB on here I don't know of any blacks, Asians, Chinese, Indians etc that hunt or farm or generally work in the countryside or are affiliated with country sports ... Why do you think this is ? Is it because the ethnic community predominantly reside in city's or that their culture just isn't into hunting etc ... What do you lot think ??? .......

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bred a litter of ferrets about 4 year ago..and a mixed race lad came for some,,,he was from Lancashire ,,or Manchester way if I remember right,,,I think he comes on here,,but keeps out of all the di

Some clever stuff on here regarding origin of our species and such but no one seems to have mentioned the possible existence of sub-species of humans still living today in remote areas. The Sasquatch

My kids are mixed race 7 of them my one lad is really bang into his lurchers terriers fishing etc couple the other lads drift in & out but I've shown them all what I do the girls could all skin a

Posted Images

I know a few asian lads that keep good dogs and good chickens. Me dad knows an old Sikh fella that done a fair bit of coursing in his younger days.

I know a feller who into his protection dogs apparently a lot of the Asian lads are getting into that game now and are buying good blood. Also know a malasian that has forgot more than I'll ever know about injuries to dogs.

Edited by C.green
  • Like 2

I met a traveller guy from 'ampshire earlier this year who once took a few pakistanis from west London after deer,once the dogs had one over they wanted to halal it,i know quite a few filipinos in this country and canada who fish.

• Like 2

See lot of gamefowl advertised online by Indians/Pakistanis round Birmingham/Manchester .they been in to their bull breeds ,but not hunting as you said.

Theres a filipino gamefowl club in milton keynes,they have a small game fowl farm in the PI,they dont keep birds here however.

Just remembered....there is a black guy works on London underground. During the countryside march he decided to find out what it's all about....so he went hunting...then he learned to ride.

Several times a year now he cycles to the underground, gets a train from Euston to various rural areas, he books a hireling horse from a stables, gets the hotel or stable owner to pick him up from station and goes hunting! Black as ace of spades so they tell me. Hunts with all the big packs and loves Exmoor.

I hope to track him down and film his story.

• Like 2

Just remembered....there is a black guy works on London underground. During the countryside march he decided to find out what it's all about....so he went hunting...then he learned to ride.

Several times a year now he cycles to the underground, gets a train from Euston to various rural areas, he books a hireling horse from a stables, gets the hotel or stable owner to pick him up from station and goes hunting! Black as ace of spades so they tell me. Hunts with all the big packs and loves Exmoor.

I hope to track him down and film his story.

That would make a very interesting wee film pal, hope you manage to track him down :thumbs: