Ethnics In The Countryside

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bred a litter of ferrets about 4 year ago..and a mixed race lad came for some,,,he was from Lancashire ,,or Manchester way if I remember right,,,I think he comes on here,,but keeps out of all the di

Some clever stuff on here regarding origin of our species and such but no one seems to have mentioned the possible existence of sub-species of humans still living today in remote areas. The Sasquatch

My kids are mixed race 7 of them my one lad is really bang into his lurchers terriers fishing etc couple the other lads drift in & out but I've shown them all what I do the girls could all skin a

Posted Images

I bred a litter of ferrets about 4 year ago..and a mixed race lad came for some,,,he was from Lancashire ,,or Manchester way if I remember right,,,I think he comes on here,,but keeps out of all the discussions ,,semmed a nice lad...

There was some Asians that were in to the coursing,,,didn't they own that dog that had the 10 min run on film...

And of course I'm doing my bit,,introducing my little ethnic lad the world of hunting,,lol

image.jpeg

Always good to see kids getting involved and learning/enjoying the sport :thumbs:

Well done to you sir.

I bred a litter of ferrets about 4 year ago..and a mixed race lad came for some,,,he was from Lancashire ,,or Manchester way if I remember right,,,I think he comes on here,,but keeps out of all the discussions ,,semmed a nice lad...

There was some Asians that were in to the coursing,,,didn't they own that dog that had the 10 min run on film...

And of course I'm doing my bit,,introducing my little ethnic lad the world of hunting,,lol

image.jpeg

Defo thank the mum for their looks TOMO mate ???

With comments like walshies although in jest.... Is it any wonder "ethnics" keep their distance :hmm:

• Like 1

plenty eastern Europeans do a bit fishing............they emptying the canals and lakes quicker than a cormorant,they dont dive a feck and eat everything including swans

A few of them are into ferreting aswell bought two ferrets off one a few years back.

They're too busy hunting young underage girls and women, to care about hunting animals. But a genuine question, if the African decended people's started hunting with spear or bow could they claim its theyre ancestoral right to hunt this way and get off with it? The way the mussies claim halal is they're right

• Like 1

My kids are mixed race 7 of them my one lad is really bang into his lurchers terriers fishing etc couple the other lads drift in & out but I've shown them all what I do the girls could all skin a rabbit & cook it when they was still at school, but not now but they all stand up for the right to hunt atb Flacko

• Like 8

Just remembered....there is a black guy works on London underground. During the countryside march he decided to find out what it's all about....so he went hunting...then he learned to ride.

Several times a year now he cycles to the underground, gets a train from Euston to various rural areas, he books a hireling horse from a stables, gets the hotel or stable owner to pick him up from station and goes hunting! Black as ace of spades so they tell me. Hunts with all the big packs and loves Exmoor.

I hope to track him down and film his story.

there will be a white master some were back in his ancestry..