3 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Good for you mate, I packed it in 2005

Well in mate, first few weeks was horrible but well worth it. Don’t even miss it this time feeling lethargic and slow and fatigued what a load of shite it is 20 years I wasted smoking that shite. 

• Like 3

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Not worth it anymore mate to many c**ts messing about with it.   if it ain’t some dodgy c**t brushing spider mite droppings off with a toothbrush it’s some f****r brushing mould off so can s

Posted Images

3 hours ago, shaaark said:

I don't get your train of thought here, mackem.

Every plant on earth, contains chemicals and compounds.

Should have said no man-made additives, chemicals in alcohol, ciggies, crack, smack etc,none in weed. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

if summat ain’t done about the strength an ease of access to skunk (and a lot of these new legal’ish highs) 

Skunk is just a generic term for weed Katch, even the original super skunk hasn't such a high THC content compared to some strains,and the UK has no legal highs, the psychoactive substances act of 2016 saw to that, mephadrone scared people so the government put their foot down hard. 

• Like 1

I enjoy a puff,but I'm not gona lie if you smoke to much of it it will drain you,that's abusing it,I would like it to be used for medicinal purposes,but if someone wants to smoke who am I to say anything.

1 hour ago, mackem said:

Should have said no man-made additives, chemicals in alcohol, ciggies, crack, smack etc,none in weed. 

That's OK mate.

And not just replying to you, BUT, for all the people that say 'yeah legalise it' etc etc, I have personally seen and experienced how badly it can and does affect a family's life, through my step son, who's life is COMPLETELY RUINED BY WEED!!  And he'll always be this way.

• Sad 1
3 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Well in mate, first few weeks was horrible but well worth it. Don’t even miss it this time feeling lethargic and slow and fatigued what a load of shite it is 20 years I wasted smoking that shite. 

i just have a smoke at night now few joints and a few beers just to unwind don't do it in the day  got things to do and it isn't  a problem at all to me but every one is different 

• Like 3
4 hours ago, si brown said:

You’ve got it right about the Netherlands, it use to make me laugh how the young kids just walked past all the sex shops and cafes without braking there stride.. different culture!

scratch below the surface and alls not what it seems.. I went over with a lad working and I’m the only one still about!

I smashed gear for England before the kids came along.. me eldest is 22 and a nightmare with the weed and stuff!

You and a few other lads I know function fine with the smoke but fcuk me it’s ruined loads of family’s round my way… I’m not down for legalise!

you should be exempt from getting done over here if you’ve got a job

Stopping folks driving/going on holiday because of recreational drug use,will see the country grind to a halt imo...may just be enough for folks to finally wake up and think f**k you...the government have a plan,the revenue it will bring is to much to just pass bye imo.

I've watched drugs of allsorts f**k folks and families right up over the yrs... growing up,I would kick a football,and there would be smack needles discarded everywhere,friends,big brothers/uncles/aunties,folks I knew growing up,lots of them ain't here no more...I have found/seen enough bodies to last me a lifetime...

I loved my chemicals in the 90's,out every weekend all over the UK,used to get in some right shapes..never done heroin or used a needle not even for roids etc,I won't have or bother with cokeheads,can't be trusted,seen it change the best of folks, watched people throw away everything for a bag?.but like most things these days it's acceptable...I'm an each to their own type,don't f**k with my shit,I don't f**k with yours... It will be legalized in the next 5/10 yrs. . wether it brings more problems to society. ..time will tell?

• Like 4
22 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Stopping folks driving/going on holiday because of recreational drug use,will see the country grind to a halt imo...may just be enough for folks to finally wake up and think f**k you...the government have a plan,the revenue it will bring is to much to just pass bye imo.

I've watched drugs of allsorts f**k folks and families right up over the yrs... growing up,I would kick a football,and there would be smack needles discarded everywhere,friends,big brothers/uncles/aunties,folks I knew growing up,lots of them ain't here no more...I have found/seen enough bodies to last me a lifetime...

I loved my chemicals in the 90's,out every weekend all over the UK,used to get in some right shapes..never done heroin or used a needle not even for roids etc,I won't have or bother with cokeheads,can't be trusted,seen it change the best of folks, watched people throw away everything for a bag?.but like most things these days it's acceptable...I'm an each to their own type,don't f**k with my shit,I don't f**k with yours... It will be legalized in the next 5/10 yrs. . wether it brings more problems to society. ..time will tell?

25 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

I’m not knocking weed and we’ve had a similar child hood but the thing I’m on about is the affect weed has on vulnerable kids… when I was at school” I’m 48” it was a non starter and anyone who sold it to school kids was fcuked!

it’s horses for corses in adults but it’s not acceptable when school kids are going off rails, you and a few lads I know function fine but this super shit ain’t the red stripe of old Or the crap weed we had as yunguns.. this country ain’t ready for a free for all on drugs:(

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Francie said:

I think he means synthetic chemicals or manmade,I think what mack means is its grows in the wild without any intervention,like a daffodil or a tree lol

So does tobacco, had a dutch hunting friend down here telling me how he grows it.

29 minutes ago, Waz said:

So does tobacco, had a dutch hunting friend down here telling me how he grows it.

Raw Tobacco I saw years ago sold in a market place, its harsh smoking I was told, despite the cure,very rough, but cigarette manufacturers add lots of chemicals to a ciggie (1/10 of the weight I think?) because........ 

WWW.VERYWELLMIND.COM

Cigarette companies use additives to make cigarettes more appealing to specific groups of...

post-1930-0-98508900-1307872919_thumb.jpgpost-1930-0-18110600-1307872938_thumb.jpgpost-1930-0-90913200-1307873038_thumb.jpg

2 hours ago, si brown said:

I’m not knocking weed and we’ve had a similar child hood but the thing I’m on about is the affect weed has on vulnerable kids… when I was at school” I’m 48” it was a non starter and anyone who sold it to school kids was fcuked!

it’s horses for corses in adults but it’s not acceptable when school kids are going off rails, you and a few lads I know function fine but this super shit ain’t the red stripe of old Or the crap weed we had as yunguns.. this country ain’t ready for a free for all on drugs:(

it’s not as bad now as in the 90 s for kids getting targeted you don’t get 13 year olds injecting gear now like you did then 

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, mC HULL said:

it’s not as bad now as in the 90 s for kids getting targeted you don’t get 13 year olds injecting gear now like you did then 

Weed is an epidemic amongst the young !

Where have you been ? 

• Like 1