• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Not worth it anymore mate to many c**ts messing about with it.   if it ain’t some dodgy c**t brushing spider mite droppings off with a toothbrush it’s some f****r brushing mould off so can s

Posted Images

On 07/06/2022 at 20:11, mC HULL said:

gorilla glue 4 some good nugs but not tasty enough for my likening be good commercial bud photo out a zoom abit doesn’t really do it justice can a pepsi BE7E905E-EBCE-4EB8-A20D-328915534AC9.png.9c316ea83bd407d10e361d2b0f70bc64.png

I had good results with gorilla glue and it'd nice smoke 

• Like 3
On 22/06/2022 at 09:06, Daniel cain said:

Always said it would be legalized in my lifetime....just need the UK to follow suite?

Khan was in the States recently Dan, fact-finding tour ?

WWW-DAILYMAIL-CO-UK.CDN.AMPPROJECT.ORG

Sadiq Khan and his City Hall delegation blew at least £34,263 on his trip around America...

• 4 weeks later...

all i know about weed is a bloke at work smokes a lot of it and he is one lazy mf.wanders around dragging his feet and can not concentrate on his job for more than 5 mins.will not be told anything as he allready knows everything.another guy i know who used to smoke it said it is seriously bad for you and will feck you up.

• Like 3

I know lads I went to school with that run cbd company they reckon the cbd legal weed they can get can be sprayed with a thc liquid to whatever % level they want and then something to give it the smell reckon a company in Amsterdam has been doing so 

anyone heard of that? 

Never heard of that saluki, can't see the point as your making legal flower illegal, what's their marketing strategy as if its seized it will test as having a THC content? 

4 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Be spraying it with spice ?

As soon as I heard "spraying" that's what I thought, doesn't make sense to import CBD to spray it with THC,be better off importing genuine flower, I just chatted to someone earlier who makes absolute fortunes getting pallet loads in.