1 hour ago, jukel123 said:

That's a fair point. But we agree that the freedom for the majority  is worth some casualties. Drink being an example, betting another. We all love cars but they come with heavy casualties. It's achieving the right balance and we are not doing that at the moment imo. 

All valid points mate ?

But I just think in a world where we have been saying everything is ok for years and look at the state we are in, surely someone has to say “No” to something at some point ? 

What about that old saying “We are meant to be the grown ups here” ?

Edited by WILF

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Not worth it anymore mate to many c**ts messing about with it.   if it ain’t some dodgy c**t brushing spider mite droppings off with a toothbrush it’s some f****r brushing mould off so can s

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, WILF said:

All valid points mate ?

But I just think in a world where we have been saying everything is ok for years and look at the state we are in, surely someone has to say “No” to something at some point ? 

I think cannabis use and the cultivation of it is partly decriminalised now or that's the impression i get . Last month a police van was parked outside mine as next door but one a single mother now in her 40s who has never done an honest day's work in her life was having growing equipment removed from her house wile her teenage daughter was crying and sobbing i have heard on the grapevine she just got a caution though with her being a council tenant i thought the council might have evicted her my concern is if she starts up again and it catches fire i know the council will do feck all if my property is damaged because i have bought it and we both work.

13 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

I think cannabis use and the cultivation of it is partly decriminalised now or that's the impression i get . Last month a police van was parked outside mine as next door but one a single mother now in her 40s who has never done an honest day's work in her life was having growing equipment removed from her house wile her teenage daughter was crying and sobbing i have heard on the grapevine she just got a caution though with her being a council tenant i thought the council might have evicted her my concern is if she starts up again and it catches fire i know the council will do feck all if my property is damaged because i have bought it and we both work.

I hear you mate, but do you think legalisation would do away with the underclass of people who we widely associate with drug use ? 

To me, it’s another thing that’s all about the revenue and f**k the wider consequences on society. 

They put a cctv camera pointing a birds house down my old street, it would happily film away while her 9 year old smoked his Benson in the morning before he got in his cab they provided to get him to school, film while all sorts of horrible looking c**ts turned up to get served up……point is, we shouldn’t be giving these people a green light should we ?

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

I’m far from anti drug am deffo not up for banning shit. But an it’s a big but, if summat ain’t done about the strength an ease of access to skunk (and a lot of these new legal’ish highs) for our kids an future then I honestly belive we are gonna have a serious problem in a couple decades l, hope I’m wrong but I don’t think I am 

There you have it !…..excellent post.

1 hour ago, jukel123 said:

What's happened to your libertarian principles mate? I'm not saying that as a jibe. You cannot believe in governments letting people get on with their lives and then start laying down exceptions. The vast majority of people would steer clear of hard drugs just as they do now. Legalisation would stop criminalising people. Trying to stop people  drug taking is about as successful as prohibition was.

all the smack and crack heads in Holland are mid 40/50s...the youths out there stay clear of that shit...just because it's on offer,don't mean your gonna use it,if you have an addictive personality then you will always find something to use,be it drink,tabacco,drugs..down to the individual imo... legalization will take the shine off it,stop the gangs,and have some sort of order in place ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
43 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

all the smack and crack heads in Holland are mid 40/50s...the youths out there stay clear of that shit...just because it's on offer,don't mean your gonna use it,if you have an addictive personality then you will always find something to use,be it drink,tabacco,drugs..down to the individual imo... legalization will take the shine off it,stop the gangs,and have some sort of order in place ?

We ain’t Holland though mate, we are completely different people as a society.

Holland don’t really have a culture of doing each other in outside the kebab shop on a Saturday night like lots of European countries don’t …….I think if we are relying on “Britains” better nature we are wildly underestimating how low we have sunk as a society…….We just don’t have the same culture as some of these places.

I personally think it would be like dropping a match on petrol !

27 minutes ago, baker boy said:

I dont think making it legal will stop the home growers or dealers unless its sold at a competitive price, it'll be taxed so heavily we'll have the same with cannabis as we have with fags and booze

I personally don’t think the “it stops crime” argument holds any water at all……

Bricklayers lay bricks

Painters paint walls

Criminals do crime

Doing away with prohibition didn’t stop the mafia and legalising drugs won’t make all the county lines mobs go out and start earning an honest living, they just find something else howling to do.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, WILF said:

I personally don’t think the “it stops crime” argument holds any water at all……

Bricklayers lay bricks

Painters paint walls

Criminals do crime

Doing away with prohibition didn’t stop the mafia and legalising drugs won’t make all the county lines mobs go out and start earning an honest living, they just find something else howling to do.

that's a good point to be fair

28 minutes ago, shaaark said:

I don't get your train of thought here, mackem.

Every plant on earth, contains chemicals and compounds.

I think he means synthetic chemicals or manmade,I think what mack means is its grows in the wild without any intervention,like a daffodil or a tree lol

• Like 1
2 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

I’m far from anti drug am deffo not up for banning shit. But an it’s a big but, if summat ain’t done about the strength an ease of access to skunk (and a lot of these new legal’ish highs) for our kids an future then I honestly belive we are gonna have a serious problem in a couple decades l, hope I’m wrong but I don’t think I am 

i think ketamine has become the drug of choice for a lot of young people as well as the  middle aged middle class seems to be on the increase as is cheaper than coke and lots of them end up pissing blood and and having there bladder removed and pissing in a bag for the rest of there lives and people are aware of this and still do it that shit should be only done by horses

• Like 1
3 hours ago, WILF said:

I hear you mate, but do you think legalisation would do away with the underclass of people who we widely associate with drug use ? 

To me, it’s another thing that’s all about the revenue and f**k the wider consequences on society. 

They put a cctv camera pointing a birds house down my old street, it would happily film away while her 9 year old smoked his Benson in the morning before he got in his cab they provided to get him to school, film while all sorts of horrible looking c**ts turned up to get served up……point is, we shouldn’t be giving these people a green light should we ?

I agree with you more than I disagree with you mate if the council and the police were more robust with idiots like her and other people mixed up with illegal drugs blighting housing estates and causing antisocial behaviour then things might be different but to me it seems they get the green light to carry on from the authorities. 

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, greg64 said:

i think ketamine has become the drug of choice for a lot of young people as well as the  middle aged middle class seems to be on the increase as is cheaper than coke and lots of them end up pissing blood and and having there bladder removed and pissing in a bag for the rest of there lives and people are aware of this and still do it that shit should be only done by horses

ad_172053935.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
3 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

You’ve got it right about the Netherlands, it use to make me laugh how the young kids just walked past all the sex shops and cafes without braking there stride.. different culture!

scratch below the surface and alls not what it seems.. I went over with a lad working and I’m the only one still about!

I smashed gear for England before the kids came along.. me eldest is 22 and a nightmare with the weed and stuff!

You and a few other lads I know function fine with the smoke but fcuk me it’s ruined loads of family’s round my way… I’m not down for legalise!

you should be exempt from getting done over here if you’ve got a job

• Like 3
On 20/07/2016 at 23:39, lurcherman 887 said:

I aint smoked for a month and feel fine... Tbh it does f**k your head up a bit .. Do miss it aswell but enoughs enough now and long may it continue

5.2 months this time round I’m done with it stopped and started lots of times but this time for good, feel great  ?? 

• Like 3