• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Not worth it anymore mate to many c**ts messing about with it.   if it ain’t some dodgy c**t brushing spider mite droppings off with a toothbrush it’s some f****r brushing mould off so can s

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, WILF said:

No mate, better none of it ! 

i agree but  teenagers are teenagers wilf was rocky when i was a kid then they pass out brown for free put it in a joint ruined loads id already seen that and what it did first hand loads hadn’t some are in 40s now haven’t had a full year out a jail since 13 that’s if there not dead 

• Like 1
14 hours ago, mackem said:

Raw Tobacco I saw years ago sold in a market place, its harsh smoking I was told, despite the cure,very rough, but cigarette manufacturers add lots of chemicals to a ciggie (1/10 of the weight I think?) because........ 

WWW.VERYWELLMIND.COM

Cigarette companies use additives to make cigarettes more appealing to specific groups of...

post-1930-0-98508900-1307872919_thumb.jpgpost-1930-0-18110600-1307872938_thumb.jpgpost-1930-0-90913200-1307873038_thumb.jpg

Easier to nip in the cornershop for 20 Benson, than all that perlaver!!! same with weed???!!!??? ;)

Same as liquor really, I know a few that brew a drop & remember the demijohns on the landing at my grandparents, some fruit concoction I think, I used to blow air down through the air lock... sorry Grandad ?

Was out with my 15 year old son for a looky around Camden, he remarked that it stinks of weed everywhere!! I left it a bit (at least 2 minutes), before I started the softly softly interrogation...

Arent they now considering addicts as patients rather than criminals in Portugal? Ive a hunting mate there, ill have to ask his opinion, although he may be on here himself.

Sounding a nice place to retire...✌️

Edited by Waz
1 minute ago, Waz said:

Easier to nip in the cornershop for 20 Benson, than all that perlaver!!! same with weed???!!!??? ;)

Same as liquor really

The biggest gateway drugs bar none. 

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

And same will happen with weed, can see the Trends it started with drink an fags, they become trendy everybody gets on it, they learn they effects, don’t really care for a while then the world becomes anti what ever trend it is,

Could be mate, cannabis has been legal for four years in Canada, its not seen as such a big deal, the world is changing, the domino's are falling, Thailand just legalised weed, I never thought I would see that,its only recently the last year or two the Canadian government has allowed booze on supermarket shelves, different cultures, but the war on drugs was always smoke and mirrors. 

Just now, mackem said:

The biggest gateway drugs bar none. 

100%. Except for my friend who only bought cigarettes for rolling spliff, then one day no draw, so had a fag. I can confirm though that he quit the dirty disgusting nicotine habit.

As a schoolkid in the 80s a few lads of my age were smoking squigy, Greater London area. Much more prelevant now, I bet like 80s% of 15 year old have tried it, back then it would of been over 90% havent.

As we have seen for years with government’s, they give up and call it victory ! 

Why do we need it in our lives and the lives of our young ?…….can anyone tell me that 

2 minutes ago, Waz said:

100%. Except for my friend who only bought cigarettes for rolling spliff, then one day no draw, so had a fag. I can confirm though that he quit the dirty disgusting nicotine habit.

As a schoolkid in the 80s a few lads of my age were smoking squigy, Greater London area. Much more prelevant now, I bet like 80s% of 15 year old have tried it, back then it would of been over 90% havent.

Isn't it something less than 40% nowadays? Can't remember the actual stats from a few years ago to be honest mate. 

1 minute ago, WILF said:

Why do we need it in our lives and the lives of our young ?…….can anyone tell me that 

Cast your mind back wilf, why did you try ciggies, booze, coke, pills? There's your answer. 

• Like 1

Before i moved here from Staffordshire, monkey dust was the problem , blokes in  the city centre, bent double and not moving, rigid, pants half mast,  one bloke rigid at quarter to nine position,  eh, what a state get into, and now we have monkey pox on the increase t boot, i cant take much more of this sick world,   reet lads, im off to nearest food bank,     ta ta 

4 minutes ago, mackem said:

Cast your mind back wilf, why did you try ciggies, booze, coke, pills? There's your answer. 

Because I didn’t have f**k all to live for or worry about and wanted to keep pushing it, I cared about nothing and nobody least of all myself,  I had nothing more positive to aspire to……luckily I grew some sense and found something worth living for…..many didn’t and quiet a few of my peers are dead and good f***ing riddance, the worlds a better place without them. 

As I said before, we are meant to be the grown ups here !……..we are meant to be setting examples not encouraging future generations to race to the bottom.

We are meant to be promoting something better not another thing to dull the pain of life and fill the void ! 

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Is Canada goin through the same probs we are with it Mack? Genuine question I only got an aunt in Ontario am she would even know about the weed culture here never mind in canae she not that type persona an neither are her daughters. But we or our kids are getting it from all angles here, I got teenagers an when every shops ells grinders an blunts, an advertising CBD thos an that it’s hard for them to resist the new trend.

genuine question, would you encourage your kids to smoke it, maybe not supply it but would you allow your teenagers to skin up an have a blaze in fromt you you and missu? Or would you turn blind eye to them coming in every night stoned or begging for cash ? I couldn’t and wont 

There's dispensaries on every corner Katch, bars are much, much fewer in number, my missus has worked in A&E in both countries, UK has a problem with some sort of dependency or addiction culture to be honest, I have been on nights out downtown and not seen after hours violence, in the UK I saw it often, don't know the answer? 

My kids never once saw me smoke, drink, do anything other than drink tea ? I never had alcohol in the house, I came from a family that drank and smoked, I learnt from a very early age some important lessons, I think my kids followed my example, my missus drank wine in church however, though not to the point of getting sloshed ?

• Like 1