4 minutes ago, WILF said:

Because I didn’t have f**k all to live for or worry about and wanted to keep pushing it, I cared about nothing and nobody least of all myself,  I had nothing more positive to aspire to……

I could have wrote that word for word. 

• Like 2

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Not worth it anymore mate to many c**ts messing about with it.   if it ain’t some dodgy c**t brushing spider mite droppings off with a toothbrush it’s some f****r brushing mould off so can s

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, mackem said:

There's dispensaries on every corner Katch, bars are much, much fewer in number, my missus has worked in A&E in both countries, UK has a problem with some sort of dependency or addiction culture to be honest, I have been on nights out downtown and not seen after hours violence, in the UK I saw it often, don't know the answer? 

I agree, as I said earlier, for Britain it’s another thing we don’t need because we can’t be trusted !

My kids never once saw me smoke, drink, do anything other than drink tea ? I never had alcohol in the house, I came from a family that drank and smoked, I learnt from a very early age some important lessons, I think my kids followed my example, my missus drank wine in church however, though not to the point of getting sloshed ?

Pretty much the same.

Edited by WILF
10 minutes ago, WILF said:

Because I didn’t have f**k all to live for or worry about and wanted to keep pushing it, I cared about nothing and nobody least of all myself,  I had nothing more positive to aspire to……luckily I grew some sense and found something worth living for…..many didn’t and quiet a few of my peers are dead and good f***ing riddance, the worlds a better place without them. 

As I said before, we are meant to be the grown ups here !……..we are meant to be setting examples not encouraging future generations to race to the bottom.

We are meant to be promoting something better not another thing to dull the pain of life and fill the void ! 

the worse for targeting kids are all these vapes etc what adult do you market geek bars elf bars to knocked cigs on the head and gone with the new approach targeting kids 

• Like 2
Just now, mC HULL said:

the worse for targeting kids are all these vapes etc what adult do you market geek bars elf bars to knocked cigs on the head and gone with the new approach targeting kids 

Now, I may be wrong but most of the people (in my observation) that I see promoting weed are adults who use weed…..and I have to ask myself, do they do it just to make it easier for themselves or because they really believe there is a massive benefit for future generations ? 
Imho it’s the former……and it’s selfish, self deluded nonsense ! 

We need less shit, not more.

8 minutes ago, WILF said:

Now, I may be wrong but most of the people (in my observation) that I see promoting weed are adults who use weed…..and I have to ask myself, do they do it just to make it easier for themselves or because they really believe there is a massive benefit for future generations ? 
Imho it’s the former……and it’s selfish, self deluded nonsense ! 

We need less shit, not more.

it does help people with certain conditions wilf without a doubt and to be fair it’s about the only drug you don’t get withdrawals from it’s more a habit then addiction 

but i agree with you kids will do better staying well clear of it

• Like 2

You know some tobacco firms are looking into and already investing in the cannabis industry including british American tobacco, always looking for the next big thing. 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

it does help people with certain conditions wilf without a doubt and to be fair it’s about the only drug you don’t get withdrawals from it’s more a habit then addiction 

Have you ever seen a weed head clucking like f**k for his/her weed ?…..no withdrawals ?……come off it mate ! Lol

10 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

but i agree with you kids will do better staying well clear of it

So why make it easier to access ?

5 minutes ago, WILF said:

Have you ever seen a weed head clucking like f**k for his/her weed ?…..no withdrawals ?……come off it mate ! Lol

So why make it easier to access ?

? ? a weed head clucking ? honestly mate you don’t get withdrawals from weed. 

they are most likely making it easier to access because they are going to legalise it and want a good customer base 

4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

they are most likely making it easier to access because they are going to legalise it and want a good customer base 

Getting everything ready well in advance for a smooth market transition. 

AMP-CNN-COM.CDN.AMPPROJECT.ORG

Altria is investing nearly $2 billion for a huge minority stake in Canadian cannabis company...

• Like 1

A bit of weed , hash hurts no one and it's about time uk made it legal and that way they cut the dealer out and the police time ,money can be spent else where ,

Heavy drugs like smack  crack  coke should never be legal 

They as always been smack users but in the 90s it became a epidemic here in UK like in the states ,I've seen kids as young as 14 with habits and also those in 60s but not many gear heads make old bones and same with crack but crack and heroin normally go together and coke the rich man's drug lol its no diffrent than the other sh@t they turn you into a scum bag .

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

A bit of weed , hash hurts no one and it's about time uk made it legal and that way they cut the dealer out

British government already have the biggest dealers on their side ?

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Moocher71 said:

A bit of weed , hash hurts no one and it's about time uk made it legal and that way they cut the dealer out and the police time ,money can be spent else where ,

Heavy drugs like smack  crack  coke should never be legal 

They as always been smack users but in the 90s it became a epidemic here in UK like in the states ,I've seen kids as young as 14 with habits and also those in 60s but not many gear heads make old bones and same with crack but crack and heroin normally go together and coke the rich man's drug lol its no diffrent than the other sh@t they turn you into a scum bag .

If you allow weed how can you possibly not allow all the other drugs too ?……what’s the logic ?

4 minutes ago, WILF said:

If you allow weed how can you possibly not allow all the other drugs too ?……what’s the logic ?

Same can be said for tobacco and alcohol though,considering the damage and deaths they contribute to yearly though surely? Tobacco causes 480,000 deaths a year stateside which legalised weed in a lot of states. 

• Like 1