13 minutes ago, FLATTOP said:

Glue sniffing went out of fashion when they removed a vital ingredient Toluene an old skinhead mate of mine was totally addicted, he always carried a bag of glue in his inside pocket evo-stic. 

after the glue sniffing phase lads still sniffed petrol gas easy start deodorant 

• Like 1

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Not worth it anymore mate to many c**ts messing about with it.   if it ain’t some dodgy c**t brushing spider mite droppings off with a toothbrush it’s some f****r brushing mould off so can s

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

after the glue sniffing phase lads still sniffed petrol gas easy start deodorant 

Tippex thinners, deodarant sprays. Dint do me no arm.

• Haha 4
4 hours ago, mackem said:

There's about 6000 patients currently getting prescribed medical  cannabis products in the UK. 

its hard to get still. the doctors are very reluctant to prescribe it. must be the cost? ive asked for that sativex a number of times and being declined. just give me morphine and baclofen. 

i started taking cannabis in small amounts a wile ago and its being a game changer for me. its wrong that theres medical products there at the docs disposale yet people have to go elsewere to get it.

• Like 5
4 hours ago, antg said:

its hard to get still. the doctors are very reluctant to prescribe it. must be the cost? 

UK exports 90 ton a year of medical cannabis, its actually cheap, street weed is expensive because of prohibition and risk, legal weed is or should be as cheap as flowers or strawberries. 

IMG_20220725_154249.jpg

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Most things are cheap, until they tax the bollox off them

Yup, which explains why there's a thriving black-market culture in Canada despite the number of dispensaries. 

• Like 2
8 hours ago, FLATTOP said:

Glue sniffing went out of fashion when they removed a vital ingredient Toluene an old skinhead mate of mine was totally addicted, he always carried a bag of glue in his inside pocket evo-stic. 

there were loads of glue sniffers on the estate next to a great big abandoned gravel pit we use to play in as kids. 

got into a conversation with my lad other week" hes 13" 

we were walking the dogs and he asked why there were loads of empty aerosol cans.. so I told im it'll off been dickheads sniffing them and gave him the warning with a few tales of what happened to a few ppl I know of!

this got onto me telling him about when me and a mate were about 8 year old some gluey's chased us out of the pits one night.. it was getting dark and the gluey's had a fire going so we went for a look!

fcukers started throwing stuff at us then chased us... was middle of summer and we were in shorts n t-shits, we had to leg it through loads of brambles and nettles to get on the railway line and escape, long n short is.. we ran bout mile n half in wrong direction covered in blood and nettle stings only to both get a good hiding for being late getting home ?

lad was pissin himself as he knows the lad I was with as kids.. still knock about 40 years on!

great times if not a bit doggy  ?

• Haha 2
10 hours ago, mackem said:

25-34 year olds are the most common user group in Canada since it was legalised. 

Cannabis oils,nabiximol spray for MS sufferers, nabilone capsules for chemo patients etc. 

It's not a easy process in UK though, I no few people who go to Holland for thc oil for cancer patients, 

I remember getting oil in straws years ago ,stuff wasted us lol ? 

4 hours ago, mackem said:

UK exports 90 ton a year of medical cannabis, its actually cheap, street weed is expensive because of prohibition and risk, legal weed is or should be as cheap as flowers or strawberries. 

IMG_20220725_154249.jpg

I drove by a sugar beat factory and the place stunk of weed, they got a  government license to grow ,

Mack is weed cheap in the states in places its legal ?

22 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

Mack is weed cheap in the states in places its legal ?

Ridiculously cheap,in Cali, Oregon and a couple of other places, be interesting to see the prices in Thailand now its legal and they have the perfect climate for sativa. 

• Like 3
35 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

,Mack is weed cheap in the states in places its legal ?

I just checked a batch of platinum Kush AAA grade, harvested June 22 it's 375 Canadian dollars a pound, that's about £240 a pound, not an ounce, a pound. 

9 hours ago, mackem said:

I just checked a batch of platinum Kush AAA grade, harvested June 22 it's 375 Canadian dollars a pound, that's about £240 a pound, not an ounce, a pound. 

Prices here are crazy as you no ,making it legal would take the dealers out and stop them getting rich ,think its nearly 3 grand a kilo here compared to 480 in Canada 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

think its nearly 3 grand a kilo here 

That will get you albi grown dog, decent cali import can still make 5's in the north east and Scotland, very nice solids are 26's currently, I am of the opposite school of thought, I wouldn't give the government total control especially after their ridiculous sentences, I have a mate who served 10 months for an ounce of hash, f**k them the hypocritical kernts ?

• Like 2
2 hours ago, mackem said:

That will get you albi grown dog, decent cali import can still make 5's in the north east and Scotland, very nice solids are 26's currently, I am of the opposite school of thought, I wouldn't give the government total control especially after their ridiculous sentences, I have a mate who served 10 months for an ounce of hash, f**k them the hypocritical kernts ?

I got 8 Year sentence for hash in the 90s and got it dropped to 5 as my Co defendents got 5 so appeal and won it ,

But was was bringing in tons lol 

Just now, Moocher71 said:

I got 8 Year sentence for hash in the 90s and got it dropped to 5 as my Co defendents got 5 so appeal and won it ,

But was was bringing in tons lol 

The good old days ?

• Like 1