• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Not worth it anymore mate to many c**ts messing about with it.   if it ain’t some dodgy c**t brushing spider mite droppings off with a toothbrush it’s some f****r brushing mould off so can s

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, mackem said:

Now your being facetious wilf ?

I’m not mate, sorry if it came across that way…..it’s a question that genuinely interests me.

I thought the same about lowering the age of homosexual consent and gay marriage.

Now, I have absolutely nothing against gays at all but it should have remained where it was, in the shadows, acknowledged but ignored……because right now, if we have the excuse of “we were born this way” well there’s plenty of people can give that excuse about lots of stuff that we currently regard as howling.

Lines in the sand mate, I think they should matter.

As yet, nobody has given one theory about why we can’t allow crack and smack as well ? 

Our lovely home secretary Priti Patel has worked for both the tobacco and alcohol industries.  However, she's suddenly decided to go hard on cannabis possession and is planning to stop british citizens from flying and driving if caught in possession 3 times. She's also planning to put electronic tags on offenders. Unbelievable hypocrisy.

Personally I believe the authorities lost the war on drugs decades ago. The whole lot should be legalised for people over 18. Cops should be directing their attention  to serious crime and not what people do in their own time.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
12 minutes ago, WILF said:

I’m n mate, sorry if it came across that way…..it’s a question that genuinely interests me.

I thought the same about lowering the age of homosexual consent and gay marriage.

Now, I have absolutely nothing against gays at all but it should have remained where it was, in the shadows, acknowledged but ignored……because right now, if we have the excuse of “we were born this way” well there’s plenty of people can give that excuse about lots of stuff that we currently regard as howling.

Lines in the sand mate, I think they should matter.

As yet, nobody has given one theory about why we can’t allow crack and smack as well ? 

You can't buy an assault rifle but anybody with an interest in shooting who is of sound mind and no history of serious crime can buy a shotgun. Couldn't we just use the same principle for smack etc? 

I've a feeling that the same people who are addicted to hard drugs now would be the same people addicted after legalisation. Some people can't cope with real life. Even hard drugs are readily available to them now, so legalisation would make no difference imo.

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 1
16 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Our lovely home secretary Priti Patel has worked for both the tobacco and alcohol industries.  However, she's suddenly decided to go hard on cannabis possession and is planning to stop british citizens from flying and driving if caught in possession 3 times. She's also planning to put electronic tags on offenders. Unbelievable hypocrisy.

Personally I believe the authorities lost the war on drugs decades ago. The whole lot should be legalised for people over 18. Cops should be directing their attention  to serious crime and not what people do in their own time.

Winner ??

19 minutes ago, WILF said:

Because that's all it would be WILF, theorising, whereas legalising cannabis is already a proven reality and seems to have no impact on societies where there's a dispensary in every shopping area, it's not seen as a big deal,it really isn't. 

IMG_20220723_100247.jpg

• Like 1

So, do we agree that booze and fags are shite ? 

And what we are saying is “they are shite, what we need is more stuff like that” ? 

Where is the logical conclusion in all this ?

Im not saying people who smoke weed are bad people, I’m saying there has to be boundaries to our world…..every thing leads to the next thing and that ain’t working out too great so far.

And as for saying just legalise the whole lot ?……really ?

We would be happy that crack and heroin was mainstream ? …….is that what we want one of our legacies to future generations to be ?……f***ing hell like !, I can’t get my head round that at all. 

Is there anything in this world that’s not ok ?……is everything ok by simple maths of it’s seen as harmless or people were born that way ? 

Can we not just say “Yeah, that ain’t brilliant, we can do without that in our lives” as a society ? 

• Like 2
Just now, WILF said:

So, do we agree that booze and fags are shite ? 

And what we are saying is “they are shite, what we need is more stuff like that” ? 

Where is the logical conclusion in all this ?

Im not saying people who smoke weed are bad people, I’m saying there has to be boundaries to our world…..every thing leads to the next thing and that ain’t working out too great so far.

And as for saying just legalise the whole lot ?……really ?

We would be happy that crack and heroin was mainstream ? …….is that what we want one of our legacies to future generations to be ?……f***ing hell like !, I can’t get my head round that at all. 

Is there anything in this world that’s not ok ?……is everything ok by simple maths of it’s seen as harmless or people were born that way ? 

Can we not just say “Yeah, that ain’t brilliant, we can do without that in our lives” as a society ? 

What's happened to your libertarian principles mate? I'm not saying that as a jibe. You cannot believe in governments letting people get on with their lives and then start laying down exceptions. The vast majority of people would steer clear of hard drugs just as they do now. Legalisation would stop criminalising people. Trying to stop people  drug taking is about as successful as prohibition was.

• Like 5

interesting questions wilf....and I can tell you I ain't a clue to the answer ...like you say where do we draw the line....

could sugar be included in all that...we got by without it a good few hundred years ago ...now it's responsible for loads of health issues...this might be an extrem example of course

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
Just now, jukel123 said:

What's happened to your libertarian principles mate? I'm not saying that as a jibe. You cannot believe in governments letting people get on with their lives and then start laying down exceptions. The vast majority of people would steer clear of hard drugs just as they do now. Legalisation would stop criminalising people. Trying to stop people  drug taking is about as successful as prohibition was.

I have always said I’m broadly libertarian but with caveats, like my views on race don’t fit with libertarian principals…..I know that already.

Can I ask a question of you and if anyone because I find stuff like this genuinely fascinating:

Is there anything that’s not ok ? 

LSD was readily available in the sixties. I w

4 minutes ago, WILF said:

I have always said I’m broadly libertarian but with caveats, like my views on race don’t fit with libertarian principals…..I know that already.

Can I ask a question of you and if anyone because I find stuff like this genuinely fascinating:

Is there anything that’s not ok ? 

Yes loads of things. But I don't think people necessarily need the state to dictate to them what is and isn't acceptable.  Going back to drugs. LSD made an appearance in the sixties. I was at a party and some geezer was ranting about seeing the devil and was trying to jump out of a high window. When I saw that I said to myself f**k that stuff, it's far too risky. The vast majority of people, like me, would avoid hard drugs if they were legalised imo.

Edited by jukel123
15 minutes ago, TOMO said:

interesting questions wilf....and I can tell you I ain't a clue to the answer ...like you say where do we draw the line....

could sugar be included in all that...we got by without it a good few hundred years ago ...now it's responsible for loads of health issues...this might be an extrem example of course

Exactly mate, I’m not an angel….I was 20 once believe it or not ! Lol

I smoked fags for 35 years, I have procured dodgy acid from hells angels in Camden and done more lines than I care to remember right off the block from Dutchmen in some dive in the Home Counties, I’ve buzzed on doves and planets, drunk myself sober, woke up in the strangest places with no clue how I got there, been in dangerous situation…..but at the time I had f**k all to live for or worry about so I didn’t care.

I take sugar, drink full fat milk, like a sausage sandwich.

But I like to think I’m self aware and humble enough to say “Yeah, that’s shit…..got to be better than that” 

I used to watch blokes snorting lines off the bar while their 8 year stood on and watched…..there’s f**k all nice or clever about any of it, so my question is “Why do we need it!” 
We know it exists, we don’t have to help it do we ? 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 2

Interesting views lad's i am very undecided on the for or against the legalisation of drugs i have seen the devastation they cause especially the popularity of cocaine use which years ago in working class areas was very rare and on the other hand i have lost a few good mates to drink. One thing that would make me think if they did legalise drugs what would the criminal gangs turn to to make money.

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

LSD was readily available in the sixties. I w

When I saw that I said to myself f**k that stuff, it's far too risky. The vast majority of people, like me, would avoid hard drugs if they were legalised imo.

Would they ? ……booze would rather disprove your point surely mate ?

Just now, WILF said:

Would they ? ……booze would rather disprove your point surely mate ?

That's a fair point. But we agree that the freedom for the majority  is worth some casualties. Drink being an example, betting another. We all love cars but they come with heavy casualties. It's achieving the right balance and we are not doing that at the moment imo. 

• Like 3