• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Not worth it anymore mate to many c**ts messing about with it.   if it ain’t some dodgy c**t brushing spider mite droppings off with a toothbrush it’s some f****r brushing mould off so can s

Posted Images

1 minute ago, sandymere said:

Can't watch that sandy, age-restricted, but knowing you it's dianne abbot swigging her can on the bus that time or jezza corbyn rolling a spliff at a 1980 CND rally? 

• Haha 2
57 minutes ago, mackem said:

Same can be said for tobacco and alcohol though,considering the damage and deaths they contribute to yearly though surely? Tobacco causes 480,000 deaths a year stateside which legalised weed in a lot of states. 

Mate, I understand your argument however as I keep saying, they are here and legal, have been here for thousands of years so we just deal with it…..why add insult to injury ? 

This is what nobody is explaining to me ?

1 minute ago, WILF said:

Mate, I understand your argument however as I keep saying, they are here and legal, have been here for thousands of years so we just deal with it…..why add insult to injury ? 

This is what nobody is explaining to me ?

No one can explain wilf, it's not in the hands of the public, you yourself say you get what you vote for, the government set a precedent licencing huge cannabis grows in the UK, its only a matter of time, Khan was in LA the other month looking at the legal recreational cannabis model with a fact finding team, the genie is out of the bottle.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, WILF said:

If you allow weed how can you possibly not allow all the other drugs too ?……what’s the logic ?

One don't harm you the other 3 kill you and if they don't they destroy your life .

I no longer smoke weed but I think it's about time it was legal for medical use and decriminalised at least ..

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

I think it's about time it was legal for medical use

There's about 6000 patients currently getting prescribed medical  cannabis products in the UK. 

• Like 4

I remember being in Zante in 2019 and seeing it for sale in some shops as i believe they had legalised it on the Greek islands walking around the place even at night i only smelt it occasionally. I some times wonder if they did make it legal would it go out of fashion amongst the younger generation like glue sniffing did years ago,

18 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

I some times wonder if they did make it legal would it go out of fashion amongst the younger generation like glue sniffing did years ago

25-34 year olds are the most common user group in Canada since it was legalised. 

4 minutes ago, Francie said:

What kind of products are we talking mack?

Cannabis oils,nabiximol spray for MS sufferers, nabilone capsules for chemo patients etc. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, mackem said:

25-34 year olds are the most common user group in Canada since it was legalised. 

Cannabis oils,nabiximol spray for MS sufferers, nabilone capsules for chemo patients etc. 

Thank you mack

• Like 1
1 hour ago, tatsblisters said:

I remember being in Zante in 2019 and seeing it for sale in some shops as i believe they had legalised it on the Greek islands walking around the place even at night i only smelt it occasionally. I some times wonder if they did make it legal would it go out of fashion amongst the younger generation like glue sniffing did years ago,

Glue sniffing went out of fashion when they removed a vital ingredient Toluene an old skinhead mate of mine was totally addicted, he always carried a bag of glue in his inside pocket evo-stic. 

• Like 1