37 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

DSC_2266.JPG.7b3d5d3a624439ac0cb375dcdc1ff306.JPGfed for 4 weeks on 35 ml of Coco A and B,10 ml of headmaster boost,2 weeks at half strength,2 weeks flush with water...stems are hollow like a Macdonald's straw...proper tinging and your teeth don't rattle??

headmaster boost not a pgr dc?

and hollow stems can be genetics 

or plants need cal mag 

using silicon will make stems stronger not hollow better yield hollow just can’t take the weight i always thought mate 

but bud looks belting dripping 

Edited by mC HULL

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Not worth it anymore mate to many c**ts messing about with it.   if it ain’t some dodgy c**t brushing spider mite droppings off with a toothbrush it’s some f****r brushing mould off so can s

Posted Images

46 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

headmaster boost not a pgr dc?

and hollow stems can be genetics 

or plants need cal mag 

using silicon will make stems stronger not hollow better yield hollow just can’t take the weight i always thought mate 

but bud looks belting dripping 

Was using silicone ,pH up,down,rhizo,pk etc 20 yrs ago...no need to f**k about with all that mate,I can put 6 different strains In a room and get the same yeild from them all...I mostly grow indica dominant strains,stay away from the new fancy shit ...I sell the dreams,i dont buy them,infact I've not bought anything at home for 18 yrs..if I go to Holland,then they search out the hash and pollens?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, mackem said:

I have used compost, no nutes whatsoever from beginning to end and finished the crop, used every combination you can possibly think of and some you probably couldn't, everyone has their fave nutrient regime, I have fried 2500 seedlings by using soil that was too hot for them, f****d the project up totally, done all sorts of mistakes and had all sorts of successes, nowadays it's the old maxim less is best. 

IMG_20220607_123331.jpg

Screenshot_20220607_123552.jpg

That top bud reminds me of the old BC BUD strains when we was out in Canada 99/2000...got a look of Misty about it?

when i smoked i liked shogun feeds in soil veg bloom silicon zenyzym katana roots sumo boost and pk similar to canna range  but stronger so don’t use as much  and only feed the light schedule unless strain needed more very few do really i’d just always make sure ph coming out the pot  is similar to going in it gets lower to much nutes water off a few times 

that and some mimosa lip smacking good ? 

minosa closest purple some peach ozz purple at the back and some gg4both on another level to out you can get in dam ? gg4 standard but bit better yielded wasn’t for me ?

i was the same in dam mate hash pollens love the variety ? 

Edited by mC HULL
  • Like 1

gorilla glue 4 some good nugs but not tasty enough for my likening be good commercial bud photo out a zoom abit doesn’t really do it justice can a pepsi BE7E905E-EBCE-4EB8-A20D-328915534AC9.png.9c316ea83bd407d10e361d2b0f70bc64.png

Edited by mC HULL
  • 2 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, mackem said:

Thailand gives away one million weed plants to encourage cultivation. 

AMP-CNN-COM.CDN.AMPPROJECT.ORG

The Thai government will distribute one million free cannabis plants to households...

Now your talking mack lol

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Francie said:

Now your talking mack lol

The dam is bursting across the world mate, people and more importantly governments are waking up to the fact the old reefer-madness campaign was a blatant lie and there's more to the plant than cheech & chong stereotypes ?

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, mackem said:

The dam is bursting across the world mate, people and more importantly governments are waking up to the fact the old reefer-madness campaign was a blatant lie and there's more to the plant than cheech & chong stereotypes ?

Always said it would be legalized in my lifetime....just need the UK to follow suite?

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Always said it would be legalized in my lifetime....just need the UK to follow suite?

As you know cannabis flower/extracts here and in the States are slowly replacing ciggies, once tobacco is phased out in years to come in the UK and old school politicians are replaced by younger more progressive open-minded models they will be looking at the tax cannabis generates abroad with a fresh perspective and mindset. 

• Like 3