Jump to content
Gaz_1989

Boxing At The Weekend...

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, martyn2233 said:

well he better stop it, has he not heard of climate change

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there anything that man wont say to sell a ticket !

Dubois v Joyce just been announced i like the look of that fight good old fashioned domestic heavyweight dust up.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kell brook card on sky tomorrow looks decent. Mrs is taking the wee boy away to a show thing for the night so I've the house to myself big takeaway and a few beers

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Kell brook card on sky tomorrow looks decent. Mrs is taking the wee boy away to a show thing for the night so I've the house to myself big takeaway and a few beers

Are you inviting your pissy mate?

Cheers, D.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, dytkos said:

Are you inviting your pissy mate?

Cheers, D.

The part where I said house to myself is a dead giveaway.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

The part where I said house to myself is a dead giveaway.

Billy no mates

Cheers, D.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, dytkos said:

Are you inviting your pissy mate?

Cheers, D.

spending time with his nephew i think!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Is there anything that man wont say to sell a ticket !

Dubois v Joyce just been announced i like the look of that fight good old fashioned domestic heavyweight dust up.

Been hoping this would happen, how you got it, I’m going ddd inside 5 🥊🥊

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dubois v Joyce a good British Heavyweight match up like Gnasher mentioned. Dubois with the power and Joyce with the granite chin and both undefeated ! I think Dubois early or Joyce later or on points. That is a good fight for the fans,a genuine 50/50 and both top prospects and nice lads. May the best man win .

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That Galahad is a dirty fighter,use of head forearms elbows and stepping on other fighters foot repeatedly so he can't move out the way,and it's only the second round !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, MickC said:

That Galahad is a dirty fighter,use of head forearms elbows and stepping on other fighters foot repeatedly so he can't move out the way,and it's only the second round !

That galahad is a c**t. Awful human being and waste of skin. He is thebprick in all the videos with BJS picking on and humiliating vulnerable people. Set of c**ts both of em. I wouldn't shed a tear if owt happened to that pair. 

Regards the boxing I like watching em but as people the world would be better without.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...