Boxing At The Weekend...

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

Joshua really is just a straight acting kid no frills and tassles he doesnt fall into all the silly stuff that is popular with fighters these days he has the mindset that if he is good enough he will

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, Greyman said:

How sad is that, ??

Want to see Tyson in with  VITO  now…..don’t know why…..just like he enjoyed beating up a punch drunk old man…..probably unfair as I presume Holyfield was paid well…mustn’t have a dime…

• Like 1

Forget all the nonsense fake fights occurring lately what an absolute breath of fresh air that Sam Eggington fight was the other night....proper phone booth fight between 2 rough tough athletes it was the best fight ive seen in a long time.....credit to both boys,brilliant stuff.

• Like 4
Just now, baker boy said:

Fckn state

WWW.ESPN.CO.UK

Alana McLaughlin, just the second transgender fighter ever in mixed martial arts, submitted Celine Provost in...

@keepdigginI never knew you took up MMA, congrats on your first win. ?

• Thanks 1

I'm in two minds about these exhibition bouts, first of all it's a shame to see past fighters who are clearly suffering from the effects of a long brutal career take even more punishment but a man has the right to earn a living.

People like @keepdiggin, Evander Holyfield, David Haye, etc are clearly broke and are desperate for money, who are we to deny their kids food and shelter. 

They haven't got the skills and training to do anything else so they revert back to type, for example, @keepdiggintaking part in the first mixed gender MMA bout. 

Edited by Greb147