Boxing At The Weekend...

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Joshua really is just a straight acting kid no frills and tassles he doesnt fall into all the silly stuff that is popular with fighters these days he has the mindset that if he is good enough he will

Posted Images

On 10/06/2021 at 10:01, Greb147 said:

Joyce is though and he's been put on the back burner whilst the lad he conquered is getting back in the game. 

I think Joyce give everyone trouble mate?

• Like 2
8 hours ago, mC HULL said:

I think Joyce give everyone trouble mate?

Magoo, you and the other tyson fairy groupies, need to be asking why fury and wilder agreed to a third fight when there was no need, therefore ensuring neither of them would have to fight joshua?

Had a conversation with a very respected old trainer last week and it typified the state of heavyweight boxing for me when i asked him who he thought will eventually come out on top in the division and he said " i really couldnt care less heavyweight boxing is finished "........i came away feeling quite sad that after all these years we've craved British success and as soon as we've got it we've f****d it all up !

• Like 5
On 17/06/2021 at 12:54, gnasher16 said:

Had a conversation with a very respected old trainer last week and it typified the state of heavyweight boxing for me when i asked him who he thought will eventually come out on top in the division and he said " i really couldnt care less heavyweight boxing is finished "........i came away feeling quite sad that after all these years we've craved British success and as soon as we've got it we've f****d it all up !

The 'drama' etc, 'false buildups' and downright lies,  has ruined it all.

The main reasons I now only pay about 5% of the attention to it, that I used to.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, shaaark said:

The 'drama' etc, 'false buildups' and downright lies,  has ruined it all.

The main reasons I now only pay about 5% of the attention to it, that I used to.

Same here mate i used to be on the ball with heavyweight boxing but now its virtually all he said/she said complete f****n nonsense !.....its almost a case of " yeah ok wake me up when the ring walks are over "

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Same here mate i used to be on the ball with heavyweight boxing but now its virtually all he said/she said complete f****n nonsense !.....its almost a case of " yeah ok wake me up when the ring walks are over "

No likes left.  Yep ?

1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

The worst thing is a few of these fights do hold interest and the fans would like to see them...but the bullshit is too much for most to bother with so you end up switching off...its not a great era by any stretch but the fights need to happen still..

• Like 3
33 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

The worst thing is a few of these fights do hold interest and the fans would like to see them...but the bullshit is too much for most to bother with so you end up switching off...its not a great era by any stretch but the fights need to happen still..

Exactly the boxer versus puncher scenario is played out in rings all round the world i dont much care whether its Leonard v Hearns,Fury v Joshua or two journeyman unknowns down the York Hall its an interesting fight but you dont need to know all the drama and bullshit just cut straight to the action......too much of the attention boxing gets these days is about whats going on outside a boxing ring.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, NEWKID said:

Maybe one of them will stand up and realize there the champs and what they say does matter,who the feck are promoters without the boxers? and i'd have thought a old ex pro would have sort of set up a promotion firm that suits the boxers rather than the promoters by now they way boxers seem to be treated... Just saying and i know feck all about the in's and out's of how the boxing world works...

• Like 1