• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

Posted Images

Babic and bennett are having a bit of oldschool fisticuffs here?nothing pretty but it's entertaining to say the least

Babic going to get busted one day soon I reckon,bennett needed a lot more than 7weeks for that,just bin waved off 

• Like 1

Webb showed himself up there

Stuck it on wardley,and basically folded when it was stuck back on him 

We are all an expert from the comforts of our chairs,but there was no boxing savvy there from webb,just held his hands aloft like a big stiff and done nothing 

Don't see big things on the horizon  for wardley but fairplay to him 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, shaaark said:

Still don't really know what to make of dubois, at this point in time, G.

Did you see pacquiao vs ugas?

Personally i dont think Daniel has reached anywhere near his real man strength yet and is mentally fragile through no fault of his own.....he's an explosive powerful kid but i dont think his core strength and stability is there yet.....he's the sort of kid that needs real careful matchmaking in my opinion....match him too hard and he'll be all used up before he hits his prime the Joyce fight was a damaging loss mentally and physically,a few more of them and he could easily fall away.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

Personally i dont think Daniel has reached anywhere near his real man strength yet and is mentally fragile through no fault of his own.....he's an explosive powerful kid but i dont think his core strength and stability is there yet.....he's the sort of kid that needs real careful matchmaking in my opinion....match him too hard and he'll be all used up before he hits his prime the Joyce fight was a damaging loss mentally and physically,a few more of them and he could easily fall away.

Yep, I think it was you that mentioned his match ups etc,  about two years ago.  Very easy to overmatch an explosive punching youngster too soon.

Warrington looks to avenge his terrible beating last time out. It was such a devastating and comprehensive beatdown I can only see it happening again. 

Hopefully the Leeds lad can pull it off. 

Edited by Greb147

Comfortable win in the end in fine company, not be long before he's knocking on the door. 

I've still got the feeling he's going to come unstuck when he meets a boxer puncher like his dad did against Watson. 

Still, enjoy the ride while it lasts. 

• Like 1