Boxing At The Weekend...

1 minute ago, gnasher16 said:

Thats just silly talk mate if you are one of these obsessed Fury fans then so be it theres no point talking about sport with folk who are devoted to people.

Joshua is world class but limited,Wilder is powerful but terrible and Fury refuses to fight meaningful fights so who knows.

Joshuas resume makes the other 2 look ridiculous and ultimately no fighter should be given credit for not fighting.

Joshua good to watch very limited ?wilder is poor but one shot would seal it v Joshua and he would land 

Fury is comfortable under pressure fights hands down good chin and will outbox either of them complete digmfferent level mentally 

Fury no meaningfull fights lol 

Thats Joshua picked up belts off poor fighters lol Martin Parker lol 

And fought small men most of the time mate cherry picked lol 

Even Olympics he got gifted and as all his belts since ?

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

Joshua really is just a straight acting kid no frills and tassles he doesnt fall into all the silly stuff that is popular with fighters these days he has the mindset that if he is good enough he will

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Joshua good to watch very limited ?wilder is poor but one shot would seal it v Joshua and he would land 

Fury is comfortable under pressure fights hands down good chin and will outbox either of them complete digmfferent level mentally 

Fury no meaningfull fights lol 

Thats Joshua picked up belts off poor fighters lol Martin Parker lol 

And fought small men most of the time mate cherry picked lol 

Even Olympics he got gifted and as all his belts since ?

Come on now, barring Klit who has Fury faced? 

The jury is still out on Wilder and at his age things aren't going to get better IMO. 

Wilder can hit like a mule and is quite fast, he's also a poor boxer and chinny. 

1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

Come on now, barring Klit who has Fury faced? 

The jury is still out on Wilder and at his age things aren't going to get better IMO. 

Wilder can hit like a mule and is quite fast, he's also a poor boxer and chinny. 

lol klitschko in germany great win better than any joshuas mate

wilder in usa better win than any of joshuas 

lets see who joshuas best win best unbeaten fighter is parker lol

or whyte lol who went life and death with chisora twice lets mnot forget a young fury made a better chisora quit only person to ever of made him quit 

joshua likes small men pulev old done 

povetkin old done 

takam lol 

come on greb mate joshua not in the same league as fury no up right gloves up type of fighter will beat someone like fury not scared to get hit hands down makes em miss he is a nightmare for any of them mate lol 

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

lol klitschko in germany great win better than any joshuas mate

wilder in usa better win than any of joshuas 

lets see who joshuas best win best unbeaten fighter is parker lol

or whyte lol who went life and death with chisora twice lets mnot forget a young fury made a better chisora quit only person to ever of made him quit 

joshua likes small men pulev old done 

povetkin old done 

takam lol 

come on greb mate joshua not in the same league as fury no up right gloves up type of fighter will beat someone like fury not scared to get hit hands down makes em miss he is a nightmare for any of them mate lol 

Is it really? 

Fury's performance was far from convincing in one of the worst title fights ever against a lacklustre Wlad. 

As for Wilder, he has done nothing and fought nobody himself truth be told. 

Hey the man can crack no doubt about that but his resume is filled mainly with bums, why is that, the smart money tells me he's been protected. Hell he only took the Fury fight cos he thought he was done and dusted. 

Wlad couldnt get going neither could wilder fury style has them struggling same will happen to joshua mate now he's with quality trainer he'll improve still 

Joshua got flattened by little ruiz see the panic scared look in him even in rematch he was scared mate  

I just think Joshua be easy night for fury he's not as fast or have the power of wilder by the time he sets fury be gone I think we can have a little wager mate won't be long they be in ring by chrimbo if usyk doesn't flatten Joshua first lol ?

15 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Wlad couldnt get going neither could wilder fury style has them struggling same will happen to joshua mate now he's with quality trainer he'll improve still 

Joshua got flattened by little ruiz see the panic scared look in him even in rematch he was scared mate  

I just think Joshua be easy night for fury he's not as fast or have the power of wilder by the time he sets fury be gone I think we can have a little wager mate won't be long they be in ring by chrimbo if usyk doesn't flatten Joshua first lol ?

Fury couldn't get going against Wlad either in all honesty, an Ali like performance it certainly was not. 

Fury has been dropped by lesser fighters than Ruiz mate, hell even a light punching CW sat him on his arse. 

I see Fury has a slight favourite at best, AJ has much more tools in the box than Wilder and is a much more powerful bloke. 

1 hour ago, Greb147 said:

Fury couldn't get going against Wlad either in all honesty, an Ali like performance it certainly was not. 

Fury has been dropped by lesser fighters than Ruiz mate, hell even a light punching CW sat him on his arse. 

I see Fury has a slight favourite at best, AJ has much more tools in the box than Wilder and is a much more powerful bloke. 

speaking of  ali when he got up in the 12th against wilder  closest i seen to when ali got up against frazier up on good legs we wont see it again in our life time lol

cunningham dropped him he got up fought bk hard same when wilder dropped him 

when joshua got dropped against ruiz  he look petrified  give up 

the difference when hurt is night and day mate 

5 hours ago, mC HULL said:

speaking of  ali when he got up in the 12th against wilder  closest i seen to when ali got up against frazier up on good legs we wont see it again in our life time lol

cunningham dropped him he got up fought bk hard same when wilder dropped him 

when joshua got dropped against ruiz  he look petrified  give up 

the difference when hurt is night and day mate 

If you watch the knockdown closely you will see Fury didn't take the full brunt of the right hand, he rode it by turning his head just before impact, he only caught the left hand flush. 

It was hardly Larry Holmes getting knocked down by Shavers and miraculously getting up, now that is what you call amazing. 

Cunningham wasn't even a puncher at CW, not in the same time zone as Ruiz. 

You're forgetting Fury was flattened by a Bulgarian cab driver as well. 

he rode the first mate hes hard to catch properly cunningham and bulgarian caught him flush nothing wrong with going down he recovers fights back mentally strong joshua isnt its in you or not even when out few seconds some will get up or keep fighting body in auto mode once hurt joshua throwing his sekf to the floor lol

18 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

he rode the first mate hes hard to catch properly cunningham and bulgarian caught him flush nothing wrong with going down he recovers fights back mentally strong joshua isnt its in you or not even when out few seconds some will get up or keep fighting body in auto mode once hurt joshua throwing his sekf to the floor lol

Can’t be doing with all that supposition and speculation about who’d win a fight based on previous events. There’s only one way we’ll ever find out who would win. And if I was forced to bet all I have, I’d probably edge on Fury. Thing is you trumpet Fury like some sort of fan boy, and want to discount everything Joshua has achieved. As a ‘neutral’ that just sounds ridiculous to me. The calibre of opponent Joshua has faced has consistently been higher. And not forgetting, the reason we haven’t seen them in a ring together is down to Tyson Fury, not his management, his trainer, broadcaster or anything else.., but himself. He could have earned a fortune fighting at Wembley in ‘19, but ducked it to ‘go after’ Schwartz ? Now he’s ducked it again..., and for less money and missing out on the once in a lifetime chance of becoming undisputed ? Even John Fury has said it’s a disgrace they’re not fighting, and the Wilder rematch could have been ‘squashed’. Fury talks a lot but doesn’t back it up..., or hasn’t yet as far as I’m concerned. I agree with Joshua, he’s a fraud.

• Like 3

Fury beats wlad 10 year champ in Germany wins wbo wba ibf

Fury goes to USA beats wilder unbeaten wins WBC the ring 

Joshua beats a beaten Klitschko 2 year older in UK lol wba beats Charles Martin at home for ibf lol

Beats Parker at home for wbo lol 

Resume who takam lol Ruiz povetkin both little old men Ruiz life death with Parker lol 

First hungry unbeaten fight Joshua could face is usyk now let's see if he vacates or gifts him lol

2 minutes ago, Rusty2 said:

Fury went life and death with otto wallin lol hes a bigger bum than 10 arses. 

Wallin beat breazeale mate someone worthy of Joshua to defend the heavyweight title against lol

• Like 1
17 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Thats just silly talk mate if you are one of these obsessed Fury fans then so be it theres no point talking about sport with folk who are devoted to people.

Joshua is world class but limited,Wilder is powerful but terrible and Fury refuses to fight meaningful fights so who knows.

Joshuas resume makes the other 2 look ridiculous and ultimately no fighter should be given credit for not fighting.

These fury 'groupies' won't have it gnash.  I've been saying this for a couple of years.  Of credibility, wilder has fought no-one, fury only marginally better, joshua top level.  You and I, and probably a few others on here know that. 

Mister Magoo (mchull) lol,  can't see the wood for the trees lol.  Joshua likes to fight small men, fury got a good chin blah blah blah lol, fact is fury has outweighed almost all of his opponents by 2- 3 1/2 stone, and has ben knocked over a few times by some of his lightest opponents lol.

I really don't know what else there is to say, apart from, I still say fury will never fight joshua, don't matter what excuses he comes out with, or how much people on here think he wouldn't want to lose out on his biggest ever pay deal.

34 minutes ago, shaaark said:

These fury 'groupies' won't have it gnash.  I've been saying this for a couple of years.  Of credibility, wilder has fought no-one, fury only marginally better, joshua top level.  You and I, and probably a few others on here know that. 

Mister Magoo (mchull) lol,  can't see the wood for the trees lol.  Joshua likes to fight small men, fury got a good chin blah blah blah lol, fact is fury has outweighed almost all of his opponents by 2- 3 1/2 stone, and has ben knocked over a few times by some of his lightest opponents lol.

I really don't know what else there is to say, apart from, I still say fury will never fight joshua, don't matter what excuses he comes out with, or how much people on here think he wouldn't want to lose out on his biggest ever pay deal.

I'm not a fury groupie lol he's head and shoulders above the rest lol

Loads on here are aj groupies lol big black man juiced up got you all swooning ? 

See what excuses you all have when fury absolutely shows him up or when wilder knocked his head off his shoulders or when joyce breaks him down or when usyk boxes his head off  

No stiff hands up fighter will beat fury hes 2 comfortable not scared to be hit hands down a natural really whether you like him or not someone like him is hard to catch plus size makes him very hard to beat just my opinion ?

• Like 3

Joshua top level lol didn't beat a champion for any belt he won  lol 

Klitschko vacant coming off a loss 2 year inactivity and nearly come a cropper lol 

Martin first defence opponents hurt knee lol 

Then Parker lol lol 

Top level ? ?