Boxing At The Weekend...

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Joshua really is just a straight acting kid no frills and tassles he doesnt fall into all the silly stuff that is popular with fighters these days he has the mindset that if he is good enough he will

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

2 hours ago, JDHUNTING said:

That's we're I'm at with boxing I take no notice till that first bell goes! 

Im like it with footie as well these days i used to enjoy all the punditry/opinions around sport.....now all im interested in is what takes place in the ring/on the pitch.

On 19/06/2021 at 11:47, gnasher16 said:

Im like it with footie as well these days i used to enjoy all the punditry/opinions around sport.....now all im interested in is what takes place in the ring/on the pitch.

Sounds a bit like what I said a few months ago, gnash, about being a 'casual' fan these days lol.  I really CAN'T be dealing with all the bullshit that goes with it, anymore.  And I'm happier now! Lol.

I used to be at it, almost like 'studying form' with the horses, what they were weighing a couple of weeks out from a fight, how many 'class' bouts their opposition had fought, who they'd been sparring etc etc!  Madness! Lol

Edited by shaaark

Anderson the spider Silva a UFC legend has had a boxing match with a man eleven years younger that him last night an beat him comfortably,Chavez junior 

Uh oh there's somes excuses floating around online. 

Must of been a hard watch for his father

7 minutes ago, Francie said:

Anderson the spider Silva a UFC legend has had a boxing match with a man eleven years younger that him last night an beat him comfortably,Chavez junior 

Uh oh there's somes excuses floating around online. 

Must of been a hard watch for his father

These exhibition bouts always kick out a pong of fish. 

Chavez junior couldn't carry his dad's jockstrap mind. 

On 19/06/2021 at 18:26, shaaark said:

Sounds a bit like what I said a few months ago, gnash, about being a 'casual' fan these days lol.  I really CAN'T be dealing with all the bullshit that goes with it, anymore.  And I'm happier now! Lol.

I used to be at it, almost like 'studying form' with the horses, what they were weighing a couple of weeks out from a fight, how many 'class' bouts their opposition had fought, who they'd been sparring etc etc!  Madness! Lol

I still take close interest in local lads careers and their upcoming fights but tend to lose a bit of interest if/when fighters reach world level as in many cases it just becomes a circus....the current heavyweight division being the perfect example i just cant muster up any energy or interest whatsoever when lads like Fury turn every fight into a Punch & Judy show its just embarrassing.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 4
7 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

I still take close interest in local lads careers and their upcoming fights but tend to lose a bit of interest if/when fighters reach world level as in many cases it just becomes a circus....the current heavyweight division being the perfect example i just cant muster up any energy or interest whatsoever when lads like Fury turn every fight into a Punch & Judy show its just embarrassing.

Yep, same here, I totally get you.  ?

On 25/06/2021 at 10:32, sid g said:
WWW.BBC.CO.UK

Brian London, who was known as "The Blackpool Rock", was defeated by Muhammad Ali in 1966.

We're saddened to learn of popular British heavyweight Brian London's passing.
The 'Blackpool Rock' fought between 1955 and 1970 and he didn’t duck anybody. He had excellent victories over some of the leading heavyweights of the period and his 1967 win over Zora Folley was the best of them.
Rest in peace, champ
May be an image of 1 person, standing and indoor

He used to own several nightclubs in Blackpool, all with the prefix Double O, used to walk around in there in a tux, just like the regular bouncers.

He was fooking HUGE!

R.I.P. 

D.

• 2 weeks later...