Boxing At The Weekend...

57 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Fury can do that gnash watch when it's Joshua that's timid and is not letting his hands go by the the time he set sets fury will not be there it'll be easy night for fury like wlad was only this time hell beat Joshua up at the same time 

I don't really rate Joshua mate Lennox Lewis he's not even coming bk against Ruiz rematch scared boxed scared Lewis would a come bk Rahman style 

What fury did to chisora is forgot but no one ever made him quit 

I find it funny Joshua has never gone near chisora don't you 

Lesser fighters have beat Chisora, didn't Domestic Dillian sleep him? 

Why would AJ entertain Chisora, he hasn't done anything to earn the fight. 

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Joshua really is just a straight acting kid no frills and tassles he doesnt fall into all the silly stuff that is popular with fighters these days he has the mindset that if he is good enough he will

Posted Images

Whyte did mate but 2 fights hard work 

What about on way up chisora great test but like against  everyone he's faced he fights hard he would break Joshua's heart in 5 rounds and they all no it lol 

What's breazeale done to warrant joshua fight or Ruiz or povetkin 

3 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

It's boxing, anything can happen. 

The more likely scenario is AJ knocks out an ever sloppy Whyte. 

Whytes improved left hook got better a punch Joshua can't take a good one  to the  head old Bambi legs be back again lol that fear of God look across is face gulping for air like fish out a water lol?

7 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Whytes improved left hook got better a punch Joshua can't take a good one  to the  head old Bambi legs be back again lol that fear of God look across is face gulping for air like fish out a water lol?

Whyte's chin has never improved, he was out on his feet in the first round against AJ and should have been finished there and then. 

I take it you never saw the Wlad fight, he was dropped heavier against a bigger puncher in Wlad and survived him. 

He had a bad day at the races against Ruiz, Ruiz would batter Whyte anyway so don't know what you're getting at.

1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

Whyte's chin has never improved, he was out on his feet in the first round against AJ and should have been finished there and then. 

I take it you never saw the Wlad fight, he was dropped heavier against a bigger puncher in Wlad and survived him. 

He had a bad day at the races against Ruiz, Ruiz would batter Whyte anyway so don't know what you're getting at.

What like Ruiz battered Parker lol he's shite but quick Hands and not scared to be hit all that's needed to beat Joshua mate 

Lead should a jumped in n him he was done daft not to mate 

Wlad and Joshua similar in a lot a ways 

10 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

What like Ruiz battered Parker lol he's shite but quick Hands and not scared to be hit all that's needed to beat Joshua mate 

Lead should a jumped in n him he was done daft not to mate 

Wlad and Joshua similar in a lot a ways 

Parker has got a good chin, you should know triangle theory doesn't work in boxing. 

Whyte is tailor made for Ruiz, he's chinny and always ends up trading at some point. 

9 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Fury fan boys are sickly creatures. 

Must hurt the Joshua fan boys that big juiced up Joshua looking like he's chiselled from stone lol can get beaten down by little fat Ruiz and a fat gypsey with spare tyre is best heavy in the world lol 

Difference is Ruiz fury are fighters do it off the couch lol fat and wouldn't think of throwing there self to floor because it's got tough lol

4 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Parker has got a good chin, you should know triangle theory doesn't work in boxing. 

Whyte is tailor made for Ruiz, he's chinny and always ends up trading at some point. 

Whytes fights entertaining mate but like you say chinny and can see what he's throwing 3 days before ponderous 

12 hours ago, mC HULL said:

Fury can do that gnash watch when it's Joshua that's timid and is not letting his hands go by the the time he set sets fury will not be there it'll be easy night for fury like wlad was only this time hell beat Joshua up at the same time 

I don't really rate Joshua mate Lennox Lewis he's not even coming bk against Ruiz rematch scared boxed scared Lewis would a come bk Rahman style 

What fury did to chisora is forgot but no one ever made him quit 

I find it funny Joshua has never gone near chisora don't you 

Not really no they are firends out of the same gym.

I dont particularly rate Joshua either....i dont rate any of them but they all have their qualities and one of Joshuas qualities is something Fury has never seen before.....Joshua has good front foot pressure and nobody has ever pressed Fury before,no of course Joshua cant win off the back foot but can Fury win off the front foot ?....he doesnt possess stopping power and doesnt hold a great shot....add to that Joshua is a good finisher and regardless of who you like its an interesting fight as most boxer/brawler scenarios are.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
12 hours ago, mC HULL said:

Lol wilder a great finisher couldn't lol

Joshua just shite bully type fighter looks amazing when he's pingin them about mate when going gets tough he's diving to the floor putting on a them sad eyes lol can't wait to get stopped likes it all his own way 

Wilder is a terrible finisher.....wailing his arms around like a demented swan.

Ok mate.... like i said its hard having a discussion with someone blinded by fan passion.....im out :thumbs:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1