Boxing At The Weekend...

AJ did exactly what he needed to do. He can't do any more than he's done can he?

I'm not a particular fan of AJ but watching him was 1000 times more exciting than the last Fury strictly come dancing marathon.

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Joshua really is just a straight acting kid no frills and tassles he doesnt fall into all the silly stuff that is popular with fighters these days he has the mindset that if he is good enough he will

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

AJ did his job but let's be fair he has had more than a leg up.. Martin has fought NOBODY and neither has aj.. I'm hoping he can fight wilder , fury, kiltschko etc but I reckon Eddie Hearn will milk it and fight nobody's for the next couple years

Dillan Whyte gave aj a tougher fight at British level than Charles Martin gave him at supposedly world level says a lot that does I Think personally it was bad for aj to blast him out that early as he's learned absolutely nothing again just Knocjked down another tin can Eddie Hearn aj Barry Hearn and the rest of the wallies will have a face like a slapped ass the moment aj is in with a real world level operator

Wilder has to fight Povetkin over in Russia first.The biggest fights for AJ,Fury and Haye as well as bringing the most money is for them all to fight each other. All three would beat Wilder comfortably who was gifted the belt anyway .

• Like 1

How's he a better champ he's fought a man who was gave the title stole from Fury so that AJ could have a belt for bargaining power.

Get the Fury v AJ fight sorted for the summer then wel all know for certain .

Till then it's all just Hype.

Ffs I'm in better condition than Martin and I'm carrying 3-4 long term injuries.

Martin was weak as piss no condition whatsoever.

Who do folk think Hearn will line up for Joshua's first defence ?

IMO he should go for Wilder .

give aj few more fights then say 2017 he will be ready for who ever,? but i think haye will beat all of them on speedpower/ ringcraft , would like to see fury v haye next year, and you see the fury knock out prob mid rounds, he not a puncher , haye is :thumbs::yes:

• Like 1

The biggest test for AJ so far was Whyte and I think he'd test the other belt holders too,

There's no denying that AJ has true power, he can really bang, whether Tyson Fury can stop that with his unorthodox style is what will make the fight so interesting when it happens. its a good time for British boxing, for me the way AJ fights and conducts himself is more appealing than Fury, but he's a young lad with a lot still to learn, they knew he had the beating of Martin and he went out and done his job, every fights harder now though.

Good luck to the lad

• Like 1

the difference between Fury and AJ;

AJ post fight - I was expecting the fight to go longer so Im goin to do some pad work now in the changing room. Thank you to every one for your support, please continue supporting me and my fellow profesionals it is positive for the whole sport in this country.

Fury post fight - I told you I was the best, I will beat anyone, I dont care what people think and I have just one more thing to say, It must have been cold there in my shadow, to never have sunlight in your face. You are the wing beneath my wings.

COCK! That is why people like AJ and not Fury. It is nothing to do with hype or skill.

IMO Haye is the ONLY real test out there for AJ.

• Like 5

I think we're all forgetting that Fury has to beat Klitchko first, now the first fight was as shit as a fight gets but fair play he done the job. Let's hope he can do the same again and then see what's what.

I think it would be wise for AJ to have 2 defences before Fury, Haye will now be in the mix and for me if he gets it right will be the most dangerous heavy for any of them

Wilder has to fight Povetkin over in Russia first.The biggest fights for AJ,Fury and Haye as well as bringing the most money is for them all to fight each other. All three would beat Wilder comfortably who was gifted the belt anyway .

Joshua is just the English/IBF version of Wilder...both gifted a title...neither really fought anyone

Edited by AKA-BRINDLE
  • Like 1

Joshua can only fight whos put in front of him...and he done his job last night...but in my opinion thats one of the worst Heavyweight world title fights i can remember...the way the IBF have carried on this last year is a disgrace in any right thinking mind...stripping the title off Fury and installing Martin as Champ...what a farce!...the IBF loses a lot of credibility as a title...paper title is about right...we all knew Martin was a poor but last night he was only there for the payday...quit while making it look like he missed the count...thought last night was poor...Groves was a miss match...i hoped Benn would behave with a bit more dignity with his sons career than the Eubanks... lost a little respect for him seeing him dancing in the ring like that...Hope Parker beats Takam as i think Joshua-v-Parker could at least be a good competitive fight...see what both lads have got

• Like 1