Boxing At The Weekend...

I will Guarrentee you AJ and Hearn will be praying Fury gets best in the re match so they don't have to face him this summer.

It won`t be this year as Fury is fighting Klitchko in July. AJ`s next fight will not be before Aug/Sept.

would think he would fight a couple of bums before fighting a mandatory which will be the winner of Parker-v-Takham...so a fight with Fury could be way off...he got to beat Klitschko yet...think the re-match could well be a different fight...Klitschko will want to go out on his shield...got the feeling he will take the fight to Fury this time

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Joshua really is just a straight acting kid no frills and tassles he doesnt fall into all the silly stuff that is popular with fighters these days he has the mindset that if he is good enough he will

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

I dont get all the 'who has he fought' stuff. He has beat everyone infront of him and now has a world title...he cant do anymore. It is not his fault if the opponent is not as good as him.

AJ did what he needed to do last night and did it well.

Hearn is talking about a fight on July 9th, that is to stir trouble with fury. I for one would watch AJ, well probably both rounds of it then flick over to watch the rest of the fury fight.

I agree Fury deserves credit for winning the titles the same as AJ but IMO he didnt win them convincingley. Some people on here are talkin like he wiped floor with klitchco with a sublime show of skill and power. I dont see how the same people can then say AJ hasnt earned his belt??? Hypocritical.

Some will be fury fans some will be AJ fans but at the end of the day they are both world champions so must have earned or won enough of the correct fights in the right manner to get there.

Even when they fight each other it wont be settled will it.

I think currently Haye would be a bigger threat for either of them than they are to each other.

• Like 2

I dont get all the 'who has he fought' stuff. He has beat everyone infront of him and now has a world title...he cant do anymore. It is not his fault if the opponent is not as good as him.

Hearn is talking about a fight on July 9th, that is to stir trouble with fury. I for one would watch AJ, well probably both rounds of it then flick over to watch the rest of the fury fight.

I agree Fury deserves credit for winning the titles the same as AJ but IMO he didnt win them convincingley. Some people on here are talkin like he wiped floor with klitchco with a sublime show of skill and power. I dont see how the same people can then say AJ hasnt earned his belt??? Hypocritical.

You cant compare Wvladimir Klitschko with Charles Martin...Klitschko had dominated the division for years and no one was giving Fury a chance...AJ's just blown away a very poor heavyweight we all knew was shit...i wouldnt say i was a 'fan' of either boxer...Furys antics and mouth make me cringe and the hype around Joshua makes me sick...but it pretty clear Fury has been proven at a higher level

• Like 1

You cant compare Wvladimir Klitschko with Charles Martin...Klitschko had dominated the division for years and no one was giving Fury a chance...AJ's just blown away a very poor heavyweight we all knew was shit...i wouldnt say i was a 'fan' of either boxer...Furys antics and mouth make me cringe and the hype around Joshua makes me sick...but it pretty clear Fury has been proven at a higher level

Words from Furys own mouth

"klitchco is a nobody who has been a champion in a poor heavyweight division. He has been fighting bums for the last 10 years"

I agree Fury has proven himself more but only because he has been about longer. AJ hasnt had a chance to prove himself yet. Are they both proper champions??? Time will tell with them both.

"klitchco is a nobody who has been a champion in a poor heavyweight division. He has been fighting bums for the last 10 years"

I agree Fury has proven himself more but only because he has been about longer. AJ hasnt had a chance to prove himself yet. Are they both proper champions??? Time will tell with them both.

Theres a lot that drops from Furys mouth...but i think Klitschkos name will long be remembered in the history of the Heavyweight division...i dont think we seen the best of Joshua or Fury yet

Theres a lot that drops from Furys mouth...but i think Klitschkos name will long be remembered in the history of the Heavyweight division...i dont think we seen the best of Joshua or Fury yet

agreed

Some will be fury fans some will be AJ fans but at the end of the day they are both world champions so must have earned or won enough of the correct fights in the right manner to get there.

Even when they fight each other it wont be settled will it.

I think currently Haye would be a bigger threat for either of them than they are to each other.

It's not so much about who he's beaten,but what attributes he's displayed.

He hits hard,has good timing and is very strong,we found out just as much last night as we did in his first 15,except maybe the Whyte fight where he showed a degree of durability and heart.

But none of what he's shown so far points to him having the beating of Fury or Klitschko,that's not to say he won't he just hasn't displayed anything both men couldn't deal with.

Mik he's the pretty golden boy

A cash cow for Hearn ect

He's been given that IBF belt

A blind man can see that.

Fury beat a genuine world champion in his own back yard

Martin was no world champion

They stole the belt from Fury to gift it to the Hype that is AJ.

Joshua's good but that's it

We don't even know if he can go the distance in a competitive fight

Has he a chin ?

Can he get back up off the floor to win ?

He's hyped up all right off the back of his looks and physicality

He looks good

He looks good in the ring beating up on no body's

He's yet to be tested on many levels IMO

And IMO Fury beats him if they meet later this year.

Just my opinion tho Mik.

We all entitled to one.

Exactly its just your opinion .....so because someone has a differant one from you doesnt make them blind

• Like 2

It amazes me as I get older I see how differant people see things in differant ways....opinions I suppose its called ....I saw that fight as a young and up and coming British heavy weight who has a everything a fighter could want physiaclly and mentally ....beating the current heavyweight champion a big tricky south paw infact not beating him knocking him out in the 2nd round .....but thats maybe I see things in a positive way and others are always looking for the negatives .....

• Like 8

aj savage savage power if clips anyone its over like see him against parker now then haye if wins

Shame he never finished Martin of then isn't it he wasn't hurt slightly
on his arse twice but wasn't hurt??? Behave!!!!! ? Martin was done and dusted if you can't see that then your as daft as you sound ????
Just beacuse he was firm don't mean he was hurt anyway Charles Martin was possibly the worst Title holder ever a man with zero heart I think it's clear he was cashing out shambles wouldn't surprise me if it was all planned

I would put Tyson Fury up there for that accolade.