Boxing At The Weekend...

Reading this thread makes me realise what a joke the heavyweight division is, therr is hardly a post about the actual fight... My opinion is aj has done very well but still a long way to go which is a common thought. The pathetic thing about boxing is he has a long way to go but he is a world champion! The politics, corruption and mismatches in boxing make it a circus freak show and that is hard to follow.

• Like 1

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

Posted Images

aj savage savage power if clips anyone its over like see him against parker now then haye if wins

Shame he never finished Martin of then isn't it he wasn't hurt slightly
on his arse twice but wasn't hurt??? Behave!!!!! Martin was done and dusted if you can't see that then your as daft as you sound
Just beacuse he was firm don't mean he was hurt anyway Charles Martin was possibly the worst Title holder ever a man with zero heart I think it's clear he was cashing out shambles wouldn't surprise me if it was all planned
your bang on cushty, and I think I want my money back for the farce I watched on the tv, he's playing the lion in the next wizard of oz, looking for courage then doubling up as tin man looking for heart. Aj actually felt embarrassed, by the champ more like chump. Fecking rip off, Martin v fraudley Harrison be like watching the fight scene from porridge, 1st round 1st punch thrown , both men kod Edited by Lenmcharristar

Bit of mischief with Hearn talking about putting AJ out again the same night as Fury v Klitschko II. Fury likely to be fighting on Boxnation for peanuts if AJ gets the right opponent.

You gotta laugh ain't ya ...let the games commence :laugh:

IBF had two nobody's fight for a title stripped from fury so AJ could get in on the act

Come on that much is obviouse.

I don't think it's right fury was stripped of the title especially as they knew he was obliged too a rematch, but if the boot was on the other foot Tyson would of done the same unless he thought he could not win, had AJ not taken the fight someone else would of done, I don't think AJ was first offered the chance sure another fella turned it down, remember Martin was in the driving seas the chose who he fought ?

Cushty do you seriously think the ref should of let Martin continue?

What for? To take another big right? Another 2? 3?

How many of them big hands need to land before the ref calls it a night?

We aren't talking about little taps here what give a rattle of the teeth, we are talking about devastating power which could cause serious injury or worse.

Charles Martin was like a lamb to slaughter and he knew it.

Hope you are right about Fury and he gives AJ a good fight but I honestly can't see him having ANYTHING to trouble him. Reach doesn't bother him, switching stance doesn't bother him, he isn't scared to take one to land one, and let's face it Fury isn't a big hitter for his size is he?

And like I've said before I'm a boxing fan, I'm not just following one man.

• Like 2

We aren't talking about little taps here what give a rattle of the teeth, we are talking about devastating power which could cause serious injury or worse.

Hope you are right about Fury and he gives AJ a good fight but I honestly can't see him having ANYTHING to trouble him. Reach doesn't bother him, switching stance doesn't bother him, he isn't scared to take one to land one, and let's face it Fury isn't a big hitter for his size is he?

When's he ever taken a big shot wobbled by an injured Dillan Whyte we've only seen him hit clean once in the pros still has a lot we need to see fury might not have the power like aj but that's all aj has got fury has ten times better moment and general boxing ability than aj

• Like 1

When's he ever taken a big shot wobbled by an injured Dillan Whyte we've only seen him hit clean once in the pros still has a lot we need to see fury might not have the power like aj but that's all aj has got fury has ten times better moment and general boxing ability than aj

I agree we haven't seen AJ take much stick, but I don't see that as a problem until he meets someone who is able to dish it out. And who is there? I'm scratching my head. If anyone was going to trouble AJ with big shots then it was Dillian, he had a good go, it got messy, but ultimately couldn't handle AJ.

I don't agree that fury has got better movement and boxing ability. If he has then I'm yet to see it.

But either way im looking forward to Fury v Wlad and will be wanting Fury to win.

• Like 2

Most heavyweights possess a punch

Fury might not be as explosive as AJ but has enough there to stop him

But IMO Fury I'd the better boxer

All AJ has is a punch

Once he faces Fury ' he won't be able to cope with his overall size

Fury will boss him IMO ?

And box the face off AJ ?

Opinions opinions :)

For fury to stop AJ or "box the face off him" he is gonna have to take a few of them big rights, because AJ WILL be dishing them out.

You need to ask yourself if fury is the man who can take said shots and keep moving forward.

I don't think so.

Fury will jab aj around the ring for 12 rounds and his face looks like a slice of pepporani pizza that's been chucked around a dominos kitchen by every member of staff before being served up it will be the most boring thing to watch but that's the only outcome of the fight if they get it on he was looking tired at round three against whtye lol you cannot carry that much muscle mass and not get lactic acid build up very quickly it's crazy to think different unless he's on peds which is likely

• Like 1

didnt fury take a standing count after he hit himself

It seems the top boys all hit them selves as Wvlad did it aswell

Charles Martin is a bum people in the USA don't know him let alone people here no heart just happy with the pay check

up to lastnight charles martin had a better record than fury

Fury beat the man just remeber that aj beat no body gifted gold medal and gifted world champ