Boxing At The Weekend...

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Joshua really is just a straight acting kid no frills and tassles he doesnt fall into all the silly stuff that is popular with fighters these days he has the mindset that if he is good enough he will

Posted Images

Charles Martin is a bum people in the USA don't know him let alone people here no heart just happy with the pay check

up to lastnight charles martin had a better record than fury
Fury beat the man just remeber that aj beat no body gifted gold medal and gifted world champ

what are you going say if vlad turns up for a fight an knocks him out

Stranger things have happened

It's true Gaz

It's ok beating up on folk

Bully's love that

See what they made of when stood in front of then is a true opponent

Fury will be two Big' Awkward' Durable and Cute for AJ

Hel outclass him re boxing skills.

Hopefully we find out this next 12 months ??

Cushty do you seriously think the ref should of let Martin continue?

What for? To take another big right? Another 2? 3?

How many of them big hands need to land before the ref calls it a night?

We aren't talking about little taps here what give a rattle of the teeth, we are talking about devastating power which could cause serious injury or worse.

Charles Martin was like a lamb to slaughter and he knew it.

Hope you are right about Fury and he gives AJ a good fight but I honestly can't see him having ANYTHING to trouble him. Reach doesn't bother him, switching stance doesn't bother him, he isn't scared to take one to land one, and let's face it Fury isn't a big hitter for his size is he?

And like I've said before I'm a boxing fan, I'm not just following one man.

When's he ever taken a big shot wobbled by an injured Dillan Whyte we've only seen him hit clean once in the pros still has a lot we need to see fury might not have the power like aj but that's all aj has got fury has ten times better moment and general boxing ability than aj
Fury has better boxing ability than Aj! Behave Shannon Briggs would knock out fury. I can't wait until either Haye or Aj fight Tyson fury because it's game over for him.
  • Like 3

Charles Martin is a bum people in the USA don't know him let alone people here no heart just happy with the pay check

up to lastnight charles martin had a better record than fury
Fury beat the man just remeber that aj beat no body gifted gold medal and gifted world champ

what are you going say if vlad turns up for a fight an knocks him out

Respect when needed great champion and great boxer

We aren't talking about little taps here what give a rattle of the teeth, we are talking about devastating power which could cause serious injury or worse.

Hope you are right about Fury and he gives AJ a good fight but I honestly can't see him having ANYTHING to trouble him. Reach doesn't bother him, switching stance doesn't bother him, he isn't scared to take one to land one, and let's face it Fury isn't a big hitter for his size is he?

When's he ever taken a big shot wobbled by an injured Dillan Whyte we've only seen him hit clean once in the pros still has a lot we need to see fury might not have the power like aj but that's all aj has got fury has ten times better moment and general boxing ability than aj
Fury has better boxing ability than Aj! Behave Shannon Briggs would knock out fury. I can't wait until either Haye or Aj fight Tyson fury because it's game over for him.

Deluded

His chin was wide out he didn't have any head movement what so ever litterly nothingness and his defence wasn't there either Fury a 6.9 switch hitting awkward heavyweight who is very mobile and can move extremely well for a man of that size and weight jab grab constant feints aj will be like a lost rambler on the moors

South hams hunter I've tried messaging you but I can't for some reason message me back i think it's time I come to you and we can sort the name calling out face to face I'm saying it in the forum to show what people in this forum

Think I will come to Hampshire or where ever you are tonight if you want

So how you work that out then mate?...Haye was schooled by Klitschko...well beat...Fury beat Klitschko fair and square...Haye avoided Fury messed him about and made a ton of exscuses...so how you work out its 'game over' if Hye fights Fury??...wishfull thinking?

South hams hunter I've tried messaging you but I can't for some reason message me back i think it's time I come to you and we can sort the name calling out face to face I'm saying it in the forum to show what people in this forum

Think I will come to Hampshire or where ever you are tonight if you want

Can me and my brothers come to we could form a circle and shout fight fight fight lol ..........

• Like 7

Cushty why have you never gave AJ any credit? Is it because he take's some of the shine off Fury's achievement, or simply because you see him as a threat to Fury?

When or if they do meet my money would be firmly on AJ to stop fury within 8 rounds without Fury winning a round. I cannot see what Fury has besides his mass bulk that could cause AJ any problems

Your deluded fury will jab and dance rings around aj for 12 rounds

I have seen some shit talk on here cushty but yours takes some beating. Aj won last night simples not his fault Charles miss judged the count the clown and imo if Charles got up in time he would have been on the canvas again before the end of round two he asnt been hit like that and when he did he couldn't take it fact just give aj the credit he deserves like fury got when he won

Cushty why have you never gave AJ any credit? Is it because he take's some of the shine off Fury's achievement, or simply because you see him as a threat to Fury?

When or if they do meet my money would be firmly on AJ to stop fury within 8 rounds without Fury winning a round. I cannot see what Fury has besides his mass bulk that could cause AJ any problems

I have seen some shit talk on here cushty but yours takes some beating. Aj won last night simples not his fault Charles miss judged the count the clown and imo if Charles got up in time he would have been on the canvas again before the end of round two he asnt been hit like that and when he did he couldn't take it fact just give aj the credit he deserves like fury got when he won

Silly c**t

Silly c**t

Yes you are :thumbs:

aj suppose to be fighting malik scott for his first defence

Scott was hanging around the Joshua camp like a bad smell before the Whyte fight...yeah he would be ideal...the mans a f***ing cheat!...watch him take a blatant dive in the Wilder fight...then there was the Chisora fight when he let himself get counted out...just the sort of fraud i expected him to make his first defense against...looking forward to Parker-v-Takam next month...one step closer to Joshua getting a proper fight