Foxdropper and Greymans day out

23 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Have you not noticed the way the weather is getting better earlier every year len, lol. Like summer at Easter and autumn in July. 

Sign of the times ole hand. Lol. 

Ackk i suppose, its the least yas can have as the republicans never have any victories to celebrate, only loses, so a bit of sun take the sting out of it lol

Edited by Lenmcharristar

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've met GM and have to say he's extremely passionate about the cat thing and a smashing chap, he also didnt take this forum too serious and realised a lot of what was said on here could be taken with

Well I for one have met GM a nice genuine bloke with an interesting hobby that he believes in. I would like to see him reinstated on here. As for FD wants to learn to keep his mouth shut just bec

Mayb it’s just my age; but I’m very wary of grown men who use the terms like “mint” and “lush”……..LOL !    Cheers.

Posted Images

On 11/07/2023 at 07:54, FOXHUNTER said:

He messaged me to say they are banned for good.

I actually said Indefinitely at this moment when you messaged me asking how long FD was banned for., Without a way of stopping the inevitable, never ending threats and snide comments the ban will remain, As the saying goes" The balls firmly in their court"   Sort out there differences and there back on, 

11 hours ago, chartpolski said:

I’m watching the orange parades ; any going on where you are ?

Big in Canada I’m lead to believe.

Cheers.

I was walking in one .. shame it wasn't Canada but we did have a brother over from Canada walking in ours 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, EDDIE B said:

Big cat threads will never be the same anyway lol. Get them back on. Place is not the same without them.

Aren't you one of the ones that disbelieve?!

Apologies if I've got it wrong, but I don't think so. ?

4 hours ago, paulus said:

I actually said Indefinitely at this moment when you messaged me asking how long FD was banned for., Without a way of stopping the inevitable, never ending threats and snide comments the ban will remain, As the saying goes" The balls firmly in their court"   Sort out there differences and there back on, 

I suspect it would take a Court...and even then who would be first to break the terms???

Come on Paulus the majority of members still left on here would like GM and FD back on. Lets have a bit more democracy and a little less dictatorship.

Bring them back please.

Cheers Arry

• Like 2
8 hours ago, shaaark said:

Aren't you one of the ones that disbelieve?!

Apologies if I've got it wrong, but I don't think so. ?

That is true. Interesting fact. I was more a believer, until the big cat thread started. ??

• Like 1
10 hours ago, EDDIE B said:

Big cat threads will never be the same anyway lol. Get them back on. Place is not the same without them.

Why not start another quickly then whilst they are away, and see what happens!!! :hmm::laugh:

11 hours ago, Deker said:

I suspect it would take a Court...and even then who would be first to break the terms???

GM kindly offered any members including FD to meet up,a day out in the countryside,and to be shown some proof....I was the only taker....now from where ive been sat the last few yrs...FD is just a mouth piece(empty tracksuit type) ....For no other reason than, he's scared....shame because I personally believe they would of got on,even with their differences....too much water has passed now...will only end the one way?

• Like 3
4 hours ago, Arry said:

Come on Paulus the majority of members still left on here would like GM and FD back on. Lets have a bit more democracy and a little less dictatorship.

Bring them back please.

Cheers Arry

A Dictatorship would not of tried everything to keep them on here, The ONLY reason they are not on here now is their own inability to communicate with each other without resorting to threats, Every topic that either replied on, invariably included snide comments to provoke a reaction from each other, 

As i have already said, Solve their issues between each other and they will be allowed back on.