Foxdropper and Greymans day out

29 minutes ago, FOXHUNTER said:

About a week ago.

He (FD) visited site at 07.19 yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is he just banned from posting????

Edited by Deker

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've met GM and have to say he's extremely passionate about the cat thing and a smashing chap, he also didnt take this forum too serious and realised a lot of what was said on here could be taken with

Well I for one have met GM a nice genuine bloke with an interesting hobby that he believes in. I would like to see him reinstated on here. As for FD wants to learn to keep his mouth shut just bec

Mayb it’s just my age; but I’m very wary of grown men who use the terms like “mint” and “lush”……..LOL !    Cheers.

Posted Images

I've met GM and have to say he's extremely passionate about the cat thing and a smashing chap, he also didnt take this forum too serious and realised a lot of what was said on here could be taken with a pinch of salt. I don't think there was any ever any real malice in what he or FD posted between them it was just banter and both wanted the last say. As a regular reader and random poster of this forum I find the rivalry between certain posters funny if I'm honest and something that keeps me coming back.

Its disappointing when regular posters leave of their own accord and even more disappointing when posters are banned, if they have both been banned indefinitely it will be another loss to the forum.         

• Like 19
8 hours ago, mackem said:

Greymans a mangina though Bush,I was never rude to him but asked lots of probing questions about the populations of fantasy cats breeding in the UK,he always made snide comments,his last one was I was a copper,said half the PM’s in his inbox were people saying I was a wrongun and he said I was an influencer,he has too much skin invested in cryptic big cats,his backs against the wall on the subject,painted himself into a corner so if you question he has to verbally attack.He needs to drop the cat act,it leads up a dead end.

That's fair enough mate.. I'm sure you see things in more detail on here than me. I'd like to think if they ever did meet up they'd be laughing and joking in no time! I hope they're both back on here soon anyway.. and don't tell FD this, but I think he's quite funny to be fair him!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Bush Rummager said:

That's fair enough mate.. I'm sure you see things in more detail on here than me. 

No mate,I don’t see things in detail but I do like reading between the lines,GM if you do come back leave your pound shop jonathon McGowan theories at the door before you enter,and learn to accept opposing viewpoints,we don’t all believe in fairies.

3 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

Bit like how my blood pressure rises when I see a post by sandyqueer. Sandy doesn't reply when I start foaming at the mouth and spouting insults so it soon passes ?

Just a strange online quirk how some people clash. Would probably get on and come to an understanding if we met in a pub 

Sandys politics are the rub,as a bloke I reckon he would be sound,as for FD he comes across as having a sense of humour….Mint .

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Mayb it’s just my age; but I’m very wary of grown men who use the terms like “mint” and “lush”……..LOL 

Get with the times Charts,mint and lush were 10 years ago,but I wanted to say Mint(er) in keeping with the threads context.719DCC74-402A-45ED-85AD-426C11834785.jpeg.912e72a5c2d61b1f0417b7dd97995401.jpeg

25 minutes ago, mackem said:

No mate,I don’t see things in detail but I do like reading between the lines,GM if you do come back leave your pound shop jonathon McGowan theories at the door before you enter,and learn to accept opposing viewpoints,we don’t all believe in fairies.

I probably should have said you spend more time on here than me.. meaning you have read post's from both GM and FD that I haven't! 

• Like 1
Just now, chartpolski said:

I’m watching the orange parades ; any going on where you are ?

Big in Canada I’m lead to believe.

Cheers.

South of the border at the moment Charts,I am in DB Cooper country (not looking for the cash however)not back in the UK till the end of the year.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, chartpolski said:

I’m watching the orange parades ; any going on where you are ?

Big in Canada I’m lead to believe.

Cheers.

Im in work today, currently having a bite to eat and it's pissing down and I'm smiling like a Cheshire cat. 

It's always a good when the orange men get a bit of rain to cool them off. 

• Haha 3
3 hours ago, dogmandont said:

Im in work today, currently having a bite to eat and it's pissing down and I'm smiling like a Cheshire cat. 

It's always a good when the orange men get a bit of rain to cool them off. 

Same goes for easter, 

• Haha 1
35 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Same goes for easter, 

Have you not noticed the way the weather is getting better earlier every year len, lol. Like summer at Easter and autumn in July. 

Sign of the times ole hand. Lol.