Foxdropper and Greymans day out

1 hour ago, mackem said:

FD convinced GM that leopards kicking about in Bristol are so yesterday,GM now spends his days tracking Sasquatch in the Forest of Dean.

EA8433FD-CEB9-4F4E-9098-06DB9DF55700.jpeg

Thats only harry from harry and the hendersons, great actor, especially when he got knocked down and kidnapped, he took it extremely well, lol

• Like 2

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've met GM and have to say he's extremely passionate about the cat thing and a smashing chap, he also didnt take this forum too serious and realised a lot of what was said on here could be taken with

Well I for one have met GM a nice genuine bloke with an interesting hobby that he believes in. I would like to see him reinstated on here. As for FD wants to learn to keep his mouth shut just bec

Mayb it’s just my age; but I’m very wary of grown men who use the terms like “mint” and “lush”……..LOL !    Cheers.

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Thats only harry from harry and the hendersons, great actor, especially when he got knocked down and kidnapped, he took it extremely well, lol

It's Max and Mushroom ?

• Haha 4
5 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

I am in Squatch country at the minute,just seen this on a truck.

B0235372-1771-464F-846B-34374D6B16DB.jpeg

• Haha 1

I think FD should wind his mouth in at times ,just because he don't think something is true it don't give the man a excuse to be a bellend and ruin every thread GM puts up,he used to do the same to me with my old plummer bitch and it finally stopped me from posting as it fcuked me off when he was as wrong with his words as he could be. It ain't funny,it's ruining the forum and if the grown man can't control himself then he should be gone and if he turns up at the fishing comp he's only there to cause a reaction and i hope all those there give him one as it's a cnuts trick to do imo.....

That's my take on it all anyway..:victory:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4
20 minutes ago, fireman said:

I think FD should wind his mouth in at times ,just because he don't think something is true it don't give the man a excuse to be a bellend and ruin every thread GM puts up,he used to do the same to me with my old plummer bitch and it finally stopped me from posting as it fcuked me off when he was as wrong with his words as he could be. It ain't funny,it's ruining the forum and if the grown man can't control himself then he should be gone and if he turns up at the fishing comp he's only there to cause a reaction and i hope all those there give him one as it's a cnuts trick to do imo.....

That's my take on it all anyway..:victory:

He'll never meet anyone mate because he was born with a vagina. That's why he gives shit out on here.. because he can't do it in the real world. Same reason he's been kicked off other forums. He won't and can't change. I'd bet he's probably alright if you'd meet him in the flesh. How he talks to GM is way out of order in my opinion.. FD, always on the wind up and looking to put another man down for no apparent reason. I like GM.. I think he's a sound genuine bloke and I'd like to meet him and buy him a few ciders one day. A place like this needs characters.. get GM back on.. lol.. ??

• Like 9
2 hours ago, Bush Rummager said:

How he talks to GM is way out of order in my opinion.. FD, always on the wind up and looking to put another man down for no apparent reason. I like GM.. I think he's a sound genuine bloke and I'd like to meet him and buy him a few ciders one day. A place like this needs characters.. get GM back on.. lol.. ??

Greymans a mangina though Bush,I was never rude to him but asked lots of probing questions about the populations of fantasy cats breeding in the UK,he always made snide comments,his last one was I was a copper,said half the PM’s in his inbox were people saying I was a wrongun and he said I was an influencer,he has too much skin invested in cryptic big cats,his backs against the wall on the subject,painted himself into a corner so if you question he has to verbally attack.He needs to drop the cat act,it leads up a dead end.

• Like 1

Well I for one have met GM a nice genuine bloke with an interesting hobby that he believes in. I would like to see him reinstated on here.

As for FD wants to learn to keep his mouth shut just because he don't like a guy he never met. Gathering his little kinder garden group in the play ground to troll a ridicule a bloke every time he made a post.

Why cant anybody on here discuss about Big Cats with out a little group of children wrecking the conversation. Implying anybody thats seen or friends that have given accounts are liars, numpty or tulips.

Bring Back GM.

Cheers Arry

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

I've met FD and found him to be an absolute gentleman. Knowledgeable on rural issues. I've always valued GM posts on wildlife and seeing his interesting life on the boat and out mooching. 

Shame all round that they clash. Just one of those things. 

Bit like how my blood pressure rises when I see a post by sandyqueer. Sandy doesn't reply when I start foaming at the mouth and spouting insults so it soon passes ?

Just a strange online quirk how some people clash. Would probably get on and come to an understanding if we met in a pub 

• Like 7
14 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

I've met FD and found him to be an absolute gentleman. Knowledgeable on rural issues. I've always valued GM posts on wildlife and seeing his interesting life on the boat and out mooching. 

Shame all round that they clash. Just one of those things. 

Bit like how my blood pressure rises when I see a post by sandyqueer. Sandy doesn't reply when I start foaming at the mouth and spouting insults so it soon passes ?

Just a strange online quirk how some people clash. Would probably get on and come to an understanding if we met in a pub 

I feel if they had met up all this would not have happened. They are probably very similar guys really. It developed into a hatred rather than a difference in interest imo.

Cheers Arry

• Like 4