Foxdropper and Greymans day out

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've met GM and have to say he's extremely passionate about the cat thing and a smashing chap, he also didnt take this forum too serious and realised a lot of what was said on here could be taken with

Well I for one have met GM a nice genuine bloke with an interesting hobby that he believes in. I would like to see him reinstated on here. As for FD wants to learn to keep his mouth shut just bec

Mayb it’s just my age; but I’m very wary of grown men who use the terms like “mint” and “lush”……..LOL !    Cheers.

Posted Images

5 hours ago, EDDIE B said:

That is true. Interesting fact. I was more a believer, until the big cat thread started. ??

I used to believe there might be big cats years ago,not a 1000,certainly not breeding populations,but the odd one or two escapees,I used to be very interested in cryptozoology,subscribed to the Fortean times etc,but I think there’s been big cats discussed on this forum for 16 years?Someone would have a genuine good quality pic?When debate descends into insult………

• Like 1

How funny would it be if a well established pride of lions turned up in a hidden valley in Wales,  and neither of them was here to squabble like a pair of tarts over it ?.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
9 hours ago, The one said:

FD's back on Pigeon watch he will love it i am sure 

There’s a thread over there on big cats,one guy said he has trail-cam footage of a big cat but isn’t allowed to show it FD will be in his element.

• Haha 3
5 minutes ago, mackem said:

There’s a thread over there on big cats,one guy said he has trail-cam footage of a big cat but isn’t allowed to show it FD will be in his element.

If he's on there being a bellend then GM can come back and we can all just crack on in peace...Mint :victory:...:laugh:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, fireman said:

If he's on there being a bellend then GM can come back and we can all just crack on in peace...Mint :victory:...:laugh:

Unless the lad with the trail-cam footage that can’t be shown is GM,leopards don’t change their spots (cat reference there).

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, fireman said:

I must request you add a “trigger warning” to your posts; such as; “ may contain words likely to upset older members “ !

Thank you in advance,

V. Meldrew.

• Haha 3
4 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I must request you add a “trigger warning” to your posts; such as; “ may contain words likely to upset older members “ !

Thank you in advance,

V. Meldrew.

In my own defence i did wince a bit when i reread what i wrote after i'd clicked on the submit reply bit..:icon_redface:...

• Haha 1