Foxdropper and Greymans day out

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've met GM and have to say he's extremely passionate about the cat thing and a smashing chap, he also didnt take this forum too serious and realised a lot of what was said on here could be taken with

Well I for one have met GM a nice genuine bloke with an interesting hobby that he believes in. I would like to see him reinstated on here. As for FD wants to learn to keep his mouth shut just bec

Mayb it’s just my age; but I’m very wary of grown men who use the terms like “mint” and “lush”……..LOL !    Cheers.

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, FOXHUNTER said:

After a fruitful day out in Gloucestershire he sent me this pic.

Big cats do exist ?

IMG-20230710-WA0004.jpg

FD sent me an E-mail,his message to me was far more accurate,GM had obviously quaffed copious amounts of cider before the meet-up and insisted on stopping off at every pub as they tramped O’er hill and dale in search of the ever elusive British big cat,but the cat evaded them until GM snacked upon some dubious dried mushrooms he had found in the pocket of his jacket,then he began to see tracks of a large cat……

18697737-380E-411A-81FC-76D7BEB64F58.jpeg

Apparently the more mushrooms he munched the more excited he got,pointing out to FD a Wapiti carcass covered in tooth-pit and DNA,FD’s “it’s a road kill fox” didn’t go down to well.

5EF8A5CB-CF28-4DFA-A1C2-20427C24E086.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

And finally rounding a corner the end of the quest,a British cat,the Golden Fleece itself (both guys saw different images,I will leave you to decide who saw what………….

719DCC74-402A-45ED-85AD-426C11834785.jpeg

0278616D-65E2-444F-A834-048732E58F18.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
2 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Shame that they got banned , shame they couldn’t of just ignored each other ?

Its only love, they where attracted to eachother, if they ever met it would be a case of who ended up with most skidmarks on the helmet, 

17 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Shame that they got banned , shame they couldn’t of just ignored each other ?

FD convinced GM that leopards kicking about in Bristol are so yesterday,GM now spends his days tracking Sasquatch in the Forest of Dean.

EA8433FD-CEB9-4F4E-9098-06DB9DF55700.jpeg

• Haha 2