Deviant freaks

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s all a degradation of society values .  it’s pushed into our main frames , I’ve seen two articles this week in Ukrainian refugees, one on the African students there who can’t continue studies

Maybe I'm old school, but I think there's something seriously wrong with men wanting to walk around naked in the presence of children....... Cheers.

They want kids to go and watch this fcuking load of freaks flash their cocks  but I can’t decide for myself  if I want to go and watch Chubby Brown tell jokes because he’s sexist.  worlds gone mad. 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, chesney said:

Just comoletely sick fucks the lot them they have all the schools targeted ffs them bender gender bent bum coloured flags flying everywhere. 

That was my thought......... if they're allowed to crack on with this freak show, it'll be organised visits to primary schools next :thumbdown:

• Sad 1
1 hour ago, mackem said:

Feminine, queer, non-binary, inclusive, and sex positive (in their own words) for 5 year olds????? 

That man is spot on,lefty scum indoctranating our children,paedos

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

That was my thought......... if they're allowed to crack on with this freak show, it'll be organised visits to primary schools next :thumbdown:

There fecking paedos in disguise jon.

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, baker boy said:

They're not disguising fck all just trying to normalize it like they're doing in the states it'll be fckn beastiality when they've won this battle

Wouldn't you know the head of the arts Council that granted these paedos the money is linked with the bbc,Nicholas serota

Edited by Francie
  • Like 3
4 hours ago, WILF said:

The worst is, it’s not even surprising or shocking really is it ?……it’s just totally par for the course now days

you have pals that are drag  queens wilf there no different vile f***ing idiots how people can find them funny is beyond me 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

My kids would rip them freaks that badly they would leave the school, an id actually praise my kids for it, it’s upto parents to make sure there kids know the difference between the natural world and the freaks that are popping out of the shadows all the time ?

Did you come on this topic because you saw the title and thought it was about air gunners ?...ye me too .

6 hours ago, WILF said:

The worst is, it’s not even surprising or shocking really is it ?……it’s just totally par for the course now days

Not so sure on that mate, 40'000 people petioned to get it axed... I'd suggest this is still the minority weirdos... 

1 hour ago, NEWKID said:

Not so sure on that mate, 40'000 people petioned to get it axed... I'd suggest this is still the minority weirdos... 

The minority weirdos were deffo the ones who conceptualised and performed the play, how does a group of oddities like that meet, and who thinks it's a good idea to fund such a ridiculous performance? Minority weirdos ?

• Like 4
6 hours ago, mackem said:

The minority weirdos were deffo the ones who conceptualised and performed the play, how does a group of oddities like that meet, and who thinks it's a good idea to fund such a ridiculous performance? Minority weirdos ?

There getting away with it under the rainbow flag,if I was gay I would be fuming,there hiding behind there flag.

• Like 2