Deviant freaks

4 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

To me its all part of the modern mamby pamby rebranding of groups in a desperate attempt to be diverse and inclusive......there was always queers its nothing new but now they have decided to call them " gays "....whereas gay used to mean happy......same as trans whatever its called used to be a mental health issue but now they've made it an actual thing.......why normal straight blokes would want to be around either is beyond me...but then i suppose im a dinosaur.

I guess it’s just because some of us judge folk on who they are, not what they are.

We used to imprison and persecute gay men... how f*cking sad is they really. They be better locking up stupid c*nts, that would do more good for society. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s all a degradation of society values .  it’s pushed into our main frames , I’ve seen two articles this week in Ukrainian refugees, one on the African students there who can’t continue studies

Maybe I'm old school, but I think there's something seriously wrong with men wanting to walk around naked in the presence of children....... Cheers.

They want kids to go and watch this fcuking load of freaks flash their cocks  but I can’t decide for myself  if I want to go and watch Chubby Brown tell jokes because he’s sexist.  worlds gone mad. 

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

In the sense that they deviate from the majority yes.

in the sense that they are ‘wrong’ and ‘sick’.... I don’t personally think so. I find it utterly bizarre that it bothers people. 

in a sense most will shag women aswell shagging a mans arse is more to do with having power over another bloke and the takers like been dominated there sadists and deviants mate 

look how the majority act the attentions seekers etc

I always thought there were a couple of types of queers, your ordinary common or garden old fashioned queer who wouldn’t hurt a fly, puts you shame with how clean and tidy they are type and then (which I think is a more modern thing) the dirty queers that make your skin crawl.

I used to buy a lot of kit off of a few older gay blokes, the city in certain professions is riddled with them and they were too a man, sound as a pound…..many of them had grown up kids because they came from an era where you had to get married and couldn’t be queer out in the open.

My younger daughter is very trendy and has the GBF !……lol……lovely lad if I’m honest, you wouldn’t really know if you didn’t know type thing.

I have a right laugh with him (as I always have done with any of the gay blokes I know) taking the piss and such like…..they give a bit back as well, all good fun and totally normalises something most people get uptight about.

Just be “you” around them same as you would anyone else then it’s not an issue.

But those filthy type queers who revel in shocking people turn my guts. 

• Like 4
22 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

I guess it’s just because some of us judge folk on who they are, not what they are.

We used to imprison and persecute gay men... how f*cking sad is they really. They be better locking up stupid c*nts, that would do more good for society. 

Bless ya thats all very sweet and modern you're a fine citizen........but would you trust your kids with a trans no knob nearly knob fanny tucked away bloke thing dressed in a blonde wig and high heels with a deep husky voice....would you f**k !

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 5
32 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Here you go ....: 

We're does it say anything about gay people being whatever you said,I said these freaks are hiding behind the rainbow flag,an I'd be fuming if I was gay,did you not see that post,my brother is gay,so read the posts carefully before you start your assumptions.

2 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Bless ya thats all very sweet and modern you're a fine citizen........but would you trust your kids with a trans no knob nearly knob fanny tucked away bloke thing dressed in a blonde wig and high heels with a deep husky voice....would you f**k !

I don’t assume a transgender person is a peadophile so I wouldn’t overly care mate. Not being modern or owt, there’s just a long long list of c*nts I wouldn’t want around me or my kids without adding ones needlessly.

just like I couldn’t care less if my kids teacher is gay.

or black 

or Muslim.

If they were a good teacher and person that would be the priority. 

12 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Aye mate iv had a few with it. Nice rifle tbh it does what it says on the tin, not in same league as them pcp geeks ? but it’s accurate an packs a punch ?

Good man.  Yep, I'm of the same mind.  ?

1 minute ago, Francie said:

We're does it say anything about gay people being whatever you said,I said these freaks are hiding behind the rainbow flag,an I'd be fuming if I was gay,did you not see that post,my brother is gay,so read the posts carefully before you start your assumptions.

“Normalising peadophilia through transgender, lbq whatever”

Thats what you wrote. 

Just now, SheepChaser said:

“Normalising peadophilia through transgender, lbq whatever”

Thats what you wrote. 

that’s why they are ramming it down our throats sheep people can’t help been gay people can’t help been a boy when they are a girl 

soon it will be paedos cants help been attracted to children it’s not there fault open your eyes man 

why do you thing kiddy fiddlers get smaller jail terms than burglars 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, SheepChaser said:

I don’t assume a transgender person is a peadophile so I wouldn’t overly care mate. Not being modern or owt, there’s just a long long list of c*nts I wouldn’t want around me or my kids without adding ones needlessly.

or black 

or Muslim.

I assume a transgender person has mental health issues and should be treated as such, long as they don’t want me to reinforce their delusion it’s no problem….they need help like many people need help.

Trouble is now days days, it seems like every f****r has to be a social justice warrior and push their agenda…..long as they ain’t pushing an agenda I couldn’t give a f**k.

We have to accept gays are born here, the aliens you speak of are not…..

3 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

or black 

or Muslim.

Thats all well and good but todays topic is tranny whatsit people.....i agree with you regards paedo's i dont really connect the two together but surely you would want to protect your kids from that type of weird f****n madness... for want of a better description......no ?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

soon it will be paedos cants help been attracted to children it’s not there fault open your eyes man 

They tried that one already back in the late 70s & early 80s, the organisation that’s now know as Liberty and it’s left wing employees entertained these people……guess what the public did about it ?

Elected them to parliament is what ! (That’s a fact by the way!) 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, WILF said:

They tried that one already back in the late 70s & early 80s, the organisation that’s now know as Liberty and it’s left wing employees entertained these people……guess what the public did about it ?

Elected them to parliament is what ! (That’s a fact by the way!) 

?that’s the way they will try getting it in the back door and in another 30 years it will work you won’t be able to discriminate against kiddy fiddlers even now you had one near you and outed em you would get done with a hare crime 

• Like 2