Deviant freaks

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s all a degradation of society values .  it’s pushed into our main frames , I’ve seen two articles this week in Ukrainian refugees, one on the African students there who can’t continue studies

Maybe I'm old school, but I think there's something seriously wrong with men wanting to walk around naked in the presence of children....... Cheers.

They want kids to go and watch this fcuking load of freaks flash their cocks  but I can’t decide for myself  if I want to go and watch Chubby Brown tell jokes because he’s sexist.  worlds gone mad. 

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

that’s why they are ramming it down our throats sheep people can’t help been gay people can’t help been a boy when they are a girl 

soon it will be paedos cants help been attracted to children it’s not there fault open your eyes man 

why do you thing kiddy fiddlers get smaller jail terms than burglars 

Mate..... you just sound mental to me. No offence. Of course peadophilia is f***ing abhorrent.

But it has sweet FA to do with homosexuality.

I would personally have more of an issue with my kids being surrounded by close minded, bigoted, prejudice people, than I would someone who is gay. 

12 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Mate..... you just sound mental to me. No offence. Of course peadophilia is f***ing abhorrent.

But it has sweet FA to do with homosexuality.

I would personally have more of an issue with my kids being surrounded by close minded, bigoted, prejudice people, than I would someone who is gay. 

no offence taken mate ? as francie said anyone with a working pair of eyes can see the wrong uns are trying to get things through under the queers umbrella 

our grandparents were close minded bigoted prejudice people you would rather your children surrounded by gay cross dressing freaks then them sort a people goes to prove the type a person you must be mate do you drop ecstasy and blotters on a day to day basis (love everything and anyone while tripping off your nut )

your a progressive that in a decade or more of hunting still hasn’t progressed past the bull terrier x ? 

no offence mate ? ? ?

Edited by mC HULL
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

What about a weird as f**k raving trans thing that you didnt know was a bloke or a bird ?

Edited to add.....ive only got these trans people on my mind at the moment cos ive just watched Sean Bean and Stephen Graham copping hold of each other on this " Accused " series....f****n roll on i quite liked them as actors as well !.....Sean Bean how much did he get for that performance ? 

Edited by gnasher16
4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

no offence taken mate ? as francie said anyone with a working pair of eyes can see the wrong uns are trying to get thinks threw under the queers umbrella 

our grandparents were close minded bigoted prejudice people you would rather your children surrounded by gay cross dressing freaks then them sort a people goes to prove the type a person you must be mate do you drop ecstasy and blotters on a day to day basis (love everything and anyone while tripping off your nut )

your a progressive that in a decade or more of hunting still hasn’t progressed past the bull terrier x ? 

no offence mate ? ? ?

No mate, my grand parents were sound as f*ck. Warm, loving, caring, intelligent folk. All served their country during the war. They were family people, and country people. They were good people. 

Never once in my life did I hear them ranting and raving or slagging off folk for whatever personal life decisions those folk made that didn’t effect anyone else.

My grand dad who lived the longest would hold doors open for women, pull their chair out and wore a cravat most days. He was far too much a gentleman to bash someone for their race or their sexuality. As long as they didn’t effect him, he let them crack on with whatever it was they did.

Maybe some of the truly evil shit they had seen in their lives put it in perspective. 

I certainly don’t love everyone and everything, I pretty much avoid most people and think they are dicks. 

I just really really struggle to understand the issue people have with someone else’s choice of dress or partner.

I find fat birds in small tops and mini skirts and fat blokes wandering round town with their shirt off and a can of lager, more offensive to the eye that some fella in a dress or holding another fellas hand. 

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, WILF said:

I always thought there were a couple of types of queers, your ordinary common or garden old fashioned queer who wouldn’t hurt a fly, puts you shame with how clean and tidy they are type and then (which I think is a more modern thing) the dirty queers that make your skin crawl.

I used to buy a lot of kit off of a few older gay blokes, the city in certain professions is riddled with them and they were too a man, sound as a pound…..many of them had grown up kids because they came from an era where you had to get married and couldn’t be queer out in the open.

My younger daughter is very trendy and has the GBF !……lol……lovely lad if I’m honest, you wouldn’t really know if you didn’t know type thing.

I have a right laugh with him (as I always have done with any of the gay blokes I know) taking the piss and such like…..THEY GIVE IT BACK AS WELL , all good fun and totally normalises something most people get uptight about.

Just be “you” around them same as you would anyone else then it’s not an issue.

But those filthy type queers who revel in shocking people turn my guts. 

THEY GIVE IT BACK AS WELL?? 

You mean like a reach round? 

• Haha 2
35 minutes ago, WILF said:

I assume a transgender person has mental health issues and should be treated as such, long as they don’t want me to reinforce their delusion it’s no problem….they need help like many people need help.

Trouble is now days days, it seems like every f****r has to be a social justice warrior and push their agenda…..long as they ain’t pushing an agenda I couldn’t give a f**k.

We have to accept gays are born here, the aliens you speak of are not…..

I guess my argument would be, how would that delusion they hold effect me ? Or doesn’t really. And it lets them be a happier more chilled member or society then that’s great and we can all crack on. I just literally find it all a bizzare non topic. 

There are far far far bigger things at foot than some dude called Mike, wanting to be a lass called Mary. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

THEY GIVE IT BACK AS WELL?? 

You mean like a reach round? 

Not my area of expertise mate, ask McHull ! Lol ? 

Edited by WILF
6 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

No mate, my grand parents were sound as f*ck. Warm, loving, caring, intelligent folk. All served their country during the war. They were family people, and country people. They were good people. 

Never once in my life did I hear them ranting and raving or slagging off folk for whatever personal life decisions those folk made that didn’t effect anyone else.

My grand dad who lived the longest would hold doors open for women, pull their chair out and wore a cravat most days. He was far too much a gentleman to bash someone for their race or their sexuality. As long as they didn’t effect him, he let them crack on with whatever it was they did.

Maybe some of the truly evil shit they had seen in their lives put it in perspective. 

I certainly don’t love everyone and everything, I pretty much avoid most people and think they are dicks. 

I just really really struggle to understand the issue people have with someone else’s choice of dress or partner.

I find fat birds in small tops and mini skirts and fat blokes wandering round town with their shirt off and a can of lager, more offensive to the eye that some fella in a dress or holding another fellas hand. 

Soory Sheep, ill keep my top on in future

• Haha 1

Kids are precious, not sexual objects. I don't care what adults do, I might find it weird but I don't care or comment on it. Wondering how many blokes on here haven't enjoyed watching a lesbian video ? Strange, yes, good, yes, lol.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

? they must a been 70 years infront of the rest a the population sheep 

2 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

I guess my argument would be, how would that delusion they hold effect me ? Or doesn’t really. And it lets them be a happier more chilled member or society then that’s great and we can all crack on. I just literally find it all a bizzare non topic. 

There are far far far bigger things at foot than some dude called Mike, wanting to be a lass called Mary. 

Totally understand that point mate ?

18 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

What about a weird as f**k raving trans thing that you didnt know was a bloke or a bird ?

Edited to add.....ive only got these trans people on my mind at the moment cos ive just watched Sean Bean and Stephen Graham copping hold of each other on this " Accused " series....f****n roll on i quite liked them as actors as well !.....Sean Bean how much did he get for that performance ? 

Must be a “northern” thing ! Lol ? 

49 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

“Normalising peadophilia through transgender, lbq whatever”

Thats what you wrote. 

Look at my previous post,I clearly stated the paedos are using the lgbqt watever to push there agenda an gay people should be fuming,did I not say that?