Deviant freaks

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s all a degradation of society values .  it’s pushed into our main frames , I’ve seen two articles this week in Ukrainian refugees, one on the African students there who can’t continue studies

Maybe I'm old school, but I think there's something seriously wrong with men wanting to walk around naked in the presence of children....... Cheers.

They want kids to go and watch this fcuking load of freaks flash their cocks  but I can’t decide for myself  if I want to go and watch Chubby Brown tell jokes because he’s sexist.  worlds gone mad. 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, WILF said:

@THE STIFFMEISTER Talking of TOWIE, I will just say that when all those sorts off TOWIE clocked for me in Brentwood that day I felt like a steak…..they defiled me with their eyes X 

I once thought I seen the sugar puff monster driving a Range Rover evouqe round Brentwood when I come back from yours but it was that monstrosity Collins . Honestly made it look like a metro . 

and her mam looks like reggie Kray 

• Haha 3
Just now, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I once thought I seen the sugar puff monster driving a Range Rover evouqe round Brentwood when I come back from yours but it was that monstrosity Collins . Honestly made it look like a metro . 

and her mam looks like reggie Kray 

???

My sister has a daughter,I have never met her as I distanced myself years ago as my sis is also an oddity, lives in Peterlee, anyway at around 14 the kid decided she might be a lesbian, had a few girlfriends ? then at 18 met a guy around about the same age who was living as a woman and wanted a sex change, the idea was when the guy had become a lady they could live in a "normal" lesbian relationship, then my sisters kid was toying with the idea of also getting a sex-change so they could be a "normal" man-woman couple ? this spins my head ? now they have split up and my sisters kid is with a very feminine guy ? I think, I really do that in some cases it's a mental illness or a fashion. 

Simply put, each to their own between consenting adults in private… but we all know knobbing kids, sexualising infants and showing them fuucking shows like this crap is wrong! I agree society is degrading fast but it’s the left wing agenda of normalizing the strange that is the issue. A drag act is a far cry from a cross dresser and even further from a tranny, yet as Francie said they are all being lumped under the same banner, why? Because together they feel stronger to take the argument to society. I for one have taught my daughter that falling out of a club coked up and drooling like a bulldog in summer is about as classy as the fat bird wearing see through Lycra. I’ve also taught her that her opinions are hers to form and no one, not even me can force anything on her.

Majority of cases, these people who create this type of show have serious personal issues and the people that promote and support have an alternative agenda. 

Wilf made a good point about that paedo club who tried to legalize it in the 70’s and 80’s…. Harmen was voted in and God only knows how many others made their way into the mainstream. These are the issues…. Morality! Some will sell their soul for a vote, others actually believe they’re right.

Paedos, rapists and the cnut nextdoor who constantly wakes me up at fuuckoclock deserve the death penalty ;). Not a theatre show flashing their cocks to children ;)

Edited by mushroom
  • Like 5
33 minutes ago, mackem said:

My sister has a daughter,I have never met her as I distanced myself years ago as my sis is also an oddity, lives in Peterlee, anyway at around 14 the kid decided she might be a lesbian, had a few girlfriends ? then at 18 met a guy around about the same age who was living as a woman and wanted a sex change, the idea was when the guy had become a lady they could live in a "normal" lesbian relationship, then my sisters kid was toying with the idea of also getting a sex-change so they could be a "normal" man-woman couple ? this spins my head ? now they have split up and my sisters kid is with a very feminine guy ? I think, I really do that in some cases it's a mental illness or a fashion. 

2 freaks same as that work with my Mrs....and there's a child in the relationship too ?...when I was growing up,you stepped out of line and you had a slap,you dressed differently,you had a slap,if you was a sausage jockey,you had a slap... obviously no one about to give these weird cnuts a dig...it's not f***ing normal and should not be incouraged ...God made Adam and Eve...not f***ing Adam and Steve or Hanna or be a  f***ing helicopter ?

9 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Simply put, each to their own between consenting adults in private… but we all know knobbing kids, sexualising infants and showing them fuucking shows like this crap is wrong! I agree society is degrading fast but it’s the left wing agenda of normalizing the strange that is the issue. A drag act is a far cry from a cross dresser and even further from a tranny, yet as Francie said they are all being lumped under the same banner, why? Because together they feel stronger to take the argument to society. I for one have taught my daughter that falling out of a club coked up and drooling like a bulldog in summer is about as classy as the fat bird wearing see through Lycra. I’ve also taught her that her opinions are hers to form and no one, not even me can force anything on her.

Majority of cases, these people who create this type of show have serious personal issues and the people that promote and support have an alternative agenda. 

Wilf made a good point about that paedo club who tried to legalize it in the 70’s and 80’s…. Harmen was voted in and God only knows how many others made their way into the mainstream. These are the issues…. Morality! Some will sell their soul for a vote, others actually believe they’re right.

Paedos, rapists and the cnut nextdoor who constantly wakes me up at fuuckoclock deserve the death penalty ;). Not a theatre show flashing their cocks to children ;)

PIE, (Peadophile Information Exchange).

Harman, and I think it was Patrica Hewitt, both Labour MP's, had some Left Wing group going, NCCL , ( National Council For Civil Liberties)and they invited PIE to join, and supported their bid to abolish the age of consent . Harman actually produced and signed a letter saying photos of naked children shouldn't be illegal.

They both served in Blairs Labour Government.

But, hey, that's ok, Labour want Boris sacked for having a slice of birthday cake............

You really couldn't make this shit up .

Cheers.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

Society has gone a bit mad. When I was young, young kids at the beach would often be naked and no one took any notice. These days the parents would probably be charged. That was the 70's, is there more weirdo's around now or is everyone offended by the human body for some reason. Next thing you'll have to put trousers on your lurchers in case their balls offend somebody, lol.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

just in the town now parked up them in charge a been wrong uns for years why do all the government buildings have mad statues always with naked kids?B7D470D2-DE56-4F36-83A1-AC8B935340A2.jpeg.689aa2340f65420bb80a4916f4611f82.jpeg 

Well done for venturing out….the first step is always the hardest ??

#pray4Mchull ! Lol 

• Haha 3
8 minutes ago, Aussie Whip said:

Society has gone a bit mad. When I was young, young kids at the beach would often be naked and no one took any notice. These days the parents would probably be charged. That was the 70's, is there more weirdo's around now or is everyone offended by the human body for some reason. Next thing you'll have to put trousers on your lurchers in case their balls offend somebody, lol.

I still go naked on the beach ? There’s beaches (specific ones) here in Spain that are basically the same as what you describe. Families and kids running about starkers. I must admit, I do keep an eye on who’s about and whatnot and I would never go alone and be naked but that’s just common sense for a normal bloke ?‍♂️

A couple of years back one of the guys selling stuff got caught taking photos of women, he got a good damned hiding off a good few naked blokes, the Mossos then turned up gave him another good hiding ? So in essence, it’s well known not to fuuck about on these beaches.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, mushroom said:

I still go naked on the beach ? There’s beaches (specific ones) here in Spain that are basically the same as what you describe. Families and kids running about starkers. I must admit, I do keep an eye on who’s about and whatnot and I would never go alone and be naked but that’s just common sense for a normal bloke ?‍♂️

A couple of years back one of the guys selling stuff got caught taking photos of women, he got a good damned hiding off a good few naked blokes, the Mossos then turned up gave him another good hiding ? So in essence, it’s well known not to fuuck about on these beaches.

So a bloke can walk abut with all his jacobs hanging out.....as long as he dont f**k about ?

Nudey beeches are bizarre f****n places thats for sure !

12 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

So a bloke can walk abut with all his jacobs hanging out.....as long as he dont f**k about ?

Nudey beeches are bizarre f****n places thats for sure !

These are beaches where you are allowed to choose to be “jacobs hanging out” as you eloquently put it ?

I thinks it’s just common sense what fuucking about means though. How many times have you sat on a beach in Europe, next to birds with their baps out and ran over and motorboated them?? Actually, don’t answer that ?

• Haha 2
6 minutes ago, albert64 said:

A midget with his knob out on the beach what’s the world coming to

?‍♂️ Tripod mate, a tripod on the beach would be more accurate ?Think War of the Worlds but with no bloodshed, lots of sun cream and I leave my hat on ;)

Edited by mushroom