lady boys of bankok

Like anyware in the world ? local guids or recomdations most people i no are enjoying the tax free life jumping form country to country way a laptop academics can make money anyware education is the key to success if your that way inclined most cant and don't want to settle down.  Choices its all out there atb 

• Like 1

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They aren’t a seedy thing the proper show , they do a tour in uk of like pavilions and that . ??  who the f**k wants to go watch maxs wet dream of X factor in a shit hole sports centre in Lowesto

well being as they have a child together .... real nice lass is max's wife...

If lashing up a bad wiki slot is your idea of " Debate "? I'll find someone else to 'debate' with. " and not using the site as your personal charity shop. " Right, you kunt! You've crossed a

Posted Images

1 hour ago, mackem said:

No mate, London is a decent city, expand your horizons, who knows, you will be heading to Bangkok next ??

been to london plenty mate m25 nightmare smelly wembley capital of the uk is a foreign shit hole 

no chance me ever going to thailand mate i only go to spain greece etc for ourlass and the kids i’m a strange one ? 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, jukel123 said:

Thai food is my favourite foreign grub without a doubt.

Mine too.Tom Yung Gung,Red curry,Pad Thai and sticky rice withe an Ice cold Singha.Beats chinese or Indian hands down.Im quite lucky as Ive got an amazing Thai restaurant and street food stall in my local town.

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Mine too.Tom Yung Gung,Red curry,Pad Thai and sticky rice withe an Ice cold Singha.Beats chinese or Indian hands down.Im quite lucky as Ive got an amazing Thai restaurant and street food stall in my local town.

yeh good thai resturant here in notts .....its done out like a street food place ...the one here is called zap

On 25/04/2022 at 20:48, downsouth said:

Piss taken out of them by blokes with fat ugly missuses sat at home on their fat lazy arses who they have to ask if they wanna go down the boozer for a pint with their mates and then cop an earache for the next two days.I split with my missus about 7years ago and quite like the single life but if I was gunna settle again Id like it half as good as my pals got it with his thai missus.

I dont know anyone like that most chaps i know are quite picky about who they choose to spend their life with,why would anyone want to settle down with a bird who drives them mad,i wouldnt......i dont know maybe i just have a particularly ghastly set of pals who see importing a Thai bride the same as settling for the fat,ugly bird on her own in the corner of a boozer.....nobody wants her by choice but some chaps cant be fussy......i have to admit its funny to me,but f**k it im no role model for how one should conduct themself folk can do as they please.

• Thanks 1
8 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

I dont know anyone like that most chaps i know are quite picky about who they choose to spend their life with,why would anyone want to settle down with a bird who drives them mad,i wouldnt......i dont know maybe i just have a particularly ghastly set of pals who see importing a Thai bride the same as settling for the fat,ugly bird on her own in the corner of a boozer.....nobody wants her by choice but some chaps cant be fussy......i have to admit its funny to me,but f**k it im no role model for how one should conduct themself folk can do as they please.

“Ghastly set of pals” ? ?……fantastic ! Lol ? 

I have a good pal who has a Thai bride, they must have been married 20 year now I suppose and she’s a lovely girl if you like that sort of thing.

BUT, we all know “what it is” so to speak…..my mate was always a quiet sort of lad, bit nervous round the birds and all that but a bit of a drinker to go with it…..ginger (when he was younger ) and bald as a coot now.

At the time when he first shipped her over we were all still playing football together and we ruined him about it all the time, in the dressing, after the game, out socially……but then they got married so out of respect that had to stop.

However, lets not pretend we dont all know the craic, quiet apart from the obvious “why not marry your own kind” it simply down to a supermarket shopping mindset and confidence issues most of the time.

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, McVey said:

Or maybe because some blokes love banging the arse off oriental looking birds?

A plasterer from the village met a money mad Kazakh bird off POF, a striking looking thing, proper oriental looking, perfect skin and a body like a thoroughbred, like Russia, massive variation in ethnic background.

I was seeing a Kazak bird a few years ago now. Absolutely stunning but mad as a box of frogs! She dragged me to an empty nightclub and proceeded to start raving on an empty dance floor like she was in 1992…. That was the end of that ?

• Haha 1
41 minutes ago, mushroom said:

I was seeing a Kazak bird a few years ago now. Absolutely stunning but mad as a box of frogs! She dragged me to an empty nightclub and proceeded to start raving on an empty dance floor like she was in 1992…. That was the end of that ?

Is that the one that knocked fukc out of you 

• Haha 5
1 hour ago, McVey said:

Or maybe because some blokes love banging the arse off oriental looking birds?

A plasterer from the village met a money mad Kazakh bird off POF, a striking looking thing, proper oriental looking, perfect skin and a body like a thoroughbred, like Russia, massive variation in ethnic background.

Maybe mate, but it always seems to be the squares who ship off to the Far East and find “love” don’t it ? 

They never had a bird all the time you ever seen them for years but then bingo!!….they are old enough for a passport and roll up with a little slant eyed barbie doll like they just won the lotto ! 
Empty tracksuit types really…..

• Like 2
  • Haha 2