lady boys of bankok

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They aren’t a seedy thing the proper show , they do a tour in uk of like pavilions and that . ??  who the f**k wants to go watch maxs wet dream of X factor in a shit hole sports centre in Lowesto

well being as they have a child together .... real nice lass is max's wife...

If lashing up a bad wiki slot is your idea of " Debate "? I'll find someone else to 'debate' with. " and not using the site as your personal charity shop. " Right, you kunt! You've crossed a

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Ken's Deputy said:

I suggested ye might read and counterpoint that article, mate. Not slide off to 'wiki' and dredge up something of which even They say:

" This article has multiple issues. "

What ever. Consider me 'over it' by now.

Nice to observe you in engaging in debate and not using the site as your personal charity shop.

11 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Piss taken out of them by blokes with fat ugly missuses sat at home on their fat lazy arses who they have to ask if they wanna go down the boozer for a pint with their mates and then cop an earache for the next two days.I split with my missus about 7years ago and quite like the single life but if I was gunna settle again Id like it half as good as my pals got it with his thai missus.

Thier a lot of genuine Thai or Asian birds about trouble is all the Dinlos that have only ever been to a haven holiday home in the uk think all Asian birds are ting tongs

I've got pals who married various nationality wives; Thai, Fillapina, Ethiopian, Eritrean, Ukrainian, Russian, and have been happily married for years.

BUT, I also knew lads who have been royaly ripped off.

One married a Phillipina who managed to talk not only him, but a few of his mates into buying a bottled water factory, which of course didn't exist, and she dissapeared with all the money.

Another sent his Thai "wife" thousands to buy a bar, and when he went out to see it, her real Thai husband was behind the bar, with his name on the deeds. He lost the lot.

Another married a Thai and she talked him into buying a shrimp farm, she told him disease had ruined it and lost everything and could he send more money to buy a pig farm, he did, and never heard from her again.

Another married a Fillapina in Saudi, but a friends wife was in HR at the hospital where she worked and looked at her file....she was married with a kid in the Phillipines!

Plenty more horror stories like those.

Cheers.

3 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I've got pals who married various nationality wives; Thai, Fillapina, Ethiopian, Eritrean, Ukrainian, Russian, and have been happily married for years.

One married a Phillipina who managed to talk not only him, but a few of his mates into buying a bottled water factory, which of course didn't exist, and she dissapeared with all the money.

Another sent his Thai "wife" thousands to buy a bar, and when he went out to see it, her real Thai husband was behind the bar, with his name on the deeds. He lost the lot.

Another married a Thai and she talked him into buying a shrimp farm, she told him disease had ruined it and lost everything and could he send more money to buy a pig farm, he did, and never heard from her again.

Another married a Fillapina in Saudi, but a friends wife was in HR at the hospital where she worked and looked at her file....she was married with a kid in the Phillipines!

Cheers.

True but on the other hand how many blokes do you know that have been completely shafted by English birds that have took half of everything without ever putting f**k all into the relationship.My ex boss is fighting his ex atm whos looking at taking half of his 8 houses after just 7years of marriage.Poor c**t is living in one of his rental properties whilst shes living in the 900grand cottage that they shared with her to grown up kids and the new fella shes shagging.Before they got together she lived in the same close as me and drove a 50quid vauxhall zafira.

2 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Cheers.

f***ing hell, I could fill a book with horror stories I have seen over the years, but there's also some, lots actually, who would crawl over broken glass for their blokes, friend of mine went from hero-zero,was turning over 3-4 million a year in the UK,put a business manager in and moved to the Philippines and married, really good life, anyway ended up in a pinoy prison for a few years,money laundering and racketeering charge, never proven, he lost everything, broken man, but his wife kept him afloat, they are in the UK now, she works full time and he has another business, always two sides to a coin. 

4 minutes ago, downsouth said:

True but on the other hand how many blokes do you know that have been completely shafted by English birds that have took half of everything without ever putting f**k all into the relationship.My ex boss is fighting his ex atm whos looking at taking half of his 8 houses after just 7years of marriage.Poor c**t is living in one of his rental properties whilst shes living in the 900grand cottage that they shared with her to grown up kids and the new fella shes shagging.Before they got together she lived in the same close as me and drove a 50quid vauxhall zafira.

Of course, but what I'm saying is not every Thai marriage is a rip off, a hell of a lot are, but there are many successes as well.

Like everything else in life, do your homework before committing to anything. ?

Cheers.

14 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Cheers.

Wow ,Richie you have got some seriously stupid mates .

• Haha 6

I don't think it's easy to bring a foreign bride into the country now. 

Widower I know married a Thai bride and  ended up living out there as paper work here made it difficult to settle here.

1 minute ago, jukel123 said:

I don't think it's easy to bring a foreign bride into the country now. 

Widower I know married a Thai bride and  ended up living out there as paper work here made it difficult to settle here.

The two fellas I was talking about had to give up dual citizenship and be Irish citizens only before they could legally get their wives here. 

Just now, dogmandont said:

The two fellas I was talking about had to give up dual citizenship and be Irish citizens only before they could legally get their wives here. 

The guy I know bought a house out there and his wife promptly moved her whole family in.

Thais have a very extended idea of family.

He told me he has to hide his beer because personal ownership is a strange idea to them.

Think I would ask them to understand my British ways sharpish.

• Like 1