lady boys of bankok

so the lady boys of Bangkok are doing a show here in Nottingham...

and now about a dozen of them piled in to our club about an hour ago....

the amount of straight blokes that havnt  worked it out yet is staggering....funny to watch though i got to be honest

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They aren’t a seedy thing the proper show , they do a tour in uk of like pavilions and that . ??  who the f**k wants to go watch maxs wet dream of X factor in a shit hole sports centre in Lowesto

well being as they have a child together .... real nice lass is max's wife...

If lashing up a bad wiki slot is your idea of " Debate "? I'll find someone else to 'debate' with. " and not using the site as your personal charity shop. " Right, you kunt! You've crossed a

Posted Images

one young fella just got caught out...I got to be honest we were in stitches laughing at his mis fortune...

came bursting out the toilet saying it's a f***ing bloke....I just been sacked off by a bloke....ran straight out the club

• Haha 4

I used to love sitting drinking coffee people watching, the lad in black was pissed, from Manchester I think, there's a reason the "lady" he is with is taller and stronger than him, he was telling "her" his wife didn't understand him ? there's loads of blokes go with a ladyboy knowingly, despite having wives back home, I couldn't figure that out as they said they weren't homos, and they lived apparently normal lives back in the west.If you go to a sex show in LOS there's a chance your going to see a performer with both a dick and a vagina, different strokes for different blokes I guess. P1000112.thumb.JPG.7aa7d69a72b33a2d9bf066f7ba51d71d.JPGP1000101.thumb.JPG.ee8fc14e9ec9c5174555c38490ce861f.JPG

10 hours ago, Ken's Deputy said:

That interviewer is cringe, what a gonk, that's deffo a ladyboy, my mate Keith had a proper scrap with one in wanchai once, fists flying on both sides, she fought well for a bloke ?

Disgusting little 3rd world freaks tricking sappy little white men they deserve each other in many ways sadly though its just another example of how standards have slipped there was a time when a person getting tricked into sex male or female would want some sort of revenge,now its a topic of laughter " with the lads "

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2