lady boys of bankok

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They aren’t a seedy thing the proper show , they do a tour in uk of like pavilions and that . ??  who the f**k wants to go watch maxs wet dream of X factor in a shit hole sports centre in Lowesto

well being as they have a child together .... real nice lass is max's wife...

If lashing up a bad wiki slot is your idea of " Debate "? I'll find someone else to 'debate' with. " and not using the site as your personal charity shop. " Right, you kunt! You've crossed a

Posted Images

41 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Nice to observe you in engaging in debate and not using the site as your personal charity shop.

If lashing up a bad wiki slot is your idea of " Debate "? I'll find someone else to 'debate' with.

" and not using the site as your personal charity shop. "

Right, you kunt! You've crossed a fukking line there!

Now, fukking well fetch me a thread, post, anything you can, where I " Use this site as my personal charity shop. "

Back your shit the fukk up, you kunt! You've called me out, loud and clear, in public. I'm saying you're a kunt who'd talking shit for what ever personal motivation you think ye have. Prove Me Wrong: Loud and clear, in public.

• Haha 7
10 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Never saw the fascination with Asians or Asia, an the whole Thailand thing is quite Pervy an creepy if you ask me, so much so I couldn’t even bring myself to go there fishing or that, can’t be a lot there that cant be had somwhere less sordid 

i’m the same katchum you’d have to put me to sleep to get me there ? filthy f***ing place shite food spiders ladyboys dirty predators all over f**k that 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Just now, Ken's Deputy said:

If lashing up a bad wiki slot is your idea of " Debate "? I'll find someone else to 'debate' with.

" and not using the site as your personal charity shop. "

Right, you kunt! You've crossed a fukking line there!

Now, fukking well fetch me a thread, post, anything you can, where I " Use this site as my personal charity shop. "

Back your shit the fukk up, you kunt! You've called me out, loud and clear, in public. I'm saying you're a kunt who'd talking shit for what ever personal motivation you think ye have. Prove Me Wrong: Loud and clear, in public.

I tell you what, you go through your own posts and count the number where you are asking for something.

Methinks thou protest too much.

20 minutes ago, mackem said:

Hold onto them, rocketing in value at the minute ?

Used to get them in Thailand for next to nowt, but last time I was there they had soared in price and weren't on display, they were hidden away at the back of the shop.

Last ones I bought were from the old suq in Jeddah, for a lady in Sunderland as it happens, £30 each.

Cheers.

1 minute ago, jukel123 said:

I tell you what, you go through your own posts and count the number where you are asking for something.

Methinks thou protest too much.

Answer the fukking question. Don't try to weasel out of it now and rely on others to get you out of it.

Show the posts you're talking about. Kunt.

Nothing anyone else says matters shit now. You typed it. No one else. No distractions. Post It.

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i’m the same katchum you’d have to put me to sleep to get me there ? filthy f***ing place shite food spiders ladyboys dirty predators all over f**k that 

You need to get out more chaps.....it’s a big world out there ...

403D633F-B1EA-4767-B3D6-78066AF484E8.jpeg

9AC2D510-9947-45AB-8B5E-5EE29312FF20.jpeg

E867E62B-B391-43E7-8A07-75B20946E4F3.jpeg

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Used to get them in Thailand for next to nowt, but last time I was there they had soared in price and weren't on display, they were hidden away at the back of the shop.

Last ones I bought were from the old suq in Jeddah, for a lady in Sunderland as it happens, £30 each.

Cheers.

Have you seen the quality of some of the replicas nowadays?Ladyboys AND rolex's. 

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, downsouth said:

True but on the other hand how many blokes do you know that have been completely shafted by English birds that have took half of everything without ever putting f**k all into the relationship.My ex boss is fighting his ex atm whos looking at taking half of his 8 houses after just 7years of marriage.Poor c**t is living in one of his rental properties whilst shes living in the 900grand cottage that they shared with her to grown up kids and the new fella shes shagging.Before they got together she lived in the same close as me and drove a 50quid vauxhall zafira.

I no a lassie exactly the same married a partner in a law firm with him 5 years now divorced with a house in Edinburgh and a place in the french alps....had a drink with her and her new man a few month ago and her exact words ..... not bad for 5 years work........

4 minutes ago, mackem said:

Have you seen the quality of some of the replicas nowadays?Ladyboys AND rolex's. 

some of them are hard to tell apart aren’t they loads are sporting them some won’t even know or real with chinese mechanisms