lady boys of bankok

Banging the arse off oriental birds is one thing,infact banging the arse off any foreign bird totally unlike your own kind is one thing............but settling down and making a life with them ??..........f**k right off !!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They aren’t a seedy thing the proper show , they do a tour in uk of like pavilions and that . ??  who the f**k wants to go watch maxs wet dream of X factor in a shit hole sports centre in Lowesto

well being as they have a child together .... real nice lass is max's wife...

If lashing up a bad wiki slot is your idea of " Debate "? I'll find someone else to 'debate' with. " and not using the site as your personal charity shop. " Right, you kunt! You've crossed a

Posted Images

2 hours ago, albert64 said:

Is that the one that knocked fukc out of you 

Jesus Christ you can be a nobhead?No! I never got knocked fuuck out of by a bird, I got bottled by a lesbian (whom I then chinned), 22 years ago ffs and she defo wasn’t a Kazak ?

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

f**k that , I’d be all over that Mushroom. Life’s too short for little wall flowers who sit meekly smiling . You need a lunatic to keep you in your toes ?? 

Nah mate this was genuinely  next level WTF ?

2 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Jesus Christ you can be a nobhead?No! I never got knocked fuuck out of by a bird, I got bottled by a lesbian (whom I then chinned), 22 years ago ffs and she defo wasn’t a Kazak ?

'I didn't get knocked fck out of, I got bottled by a lesbian' 

????

• Haha 5
4 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Too soon ?

• Haha 6
22 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Same as big ugly fat women who 'find love' with a young African with a six pack. 

Disgusting fat soapy f**k pigs with the spade boyfriend and bad hair waddling their hideous bodies down the high street makes me boil with hatred ! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, WILF said:

Disgusting fat soapy f**k pigs with the spade boyfriend and bad hair waddling their hideous bodies down the high street makes me boil with hatred ! 

Just to be absolutely  clear, are you stating that you are not a great fan of black people,fat women and mixed race relationships then??

• Haha 6
1 hour ago, mushroom said:

Yeah for getting smacked in the forehead by a lesbian with a beer bottle, dropping my kebab and becoming quite upset ?‍♂️?

What was the story behind that mush? I have a really posh mate in Hampshire, got thrown out of the four floors of whores in Singapore for fighting with a dwarf prostitute. 

• Haha 3
27 minutes ago, mackem said:

What was the story behind that mush? I have a really posh mate in Hampshire, got thrown out of the four floors of whores in Singapore for fighting with a dwarf prostitute. 

Is your really posh mate a lesbian that hits dwarves with beer bottles?

• Haha 4
23 minutes ago, mackem said:

Walking home pissed up, kebab in hand, happy as a pig in shit up Talbot road in Blackpool. Passed one of the gay bars and there was a group of lesbians of the butch persuasion outside. One of them asked me for a ciggy, told her I didn’t have any. She starts blabbing about is it because they were gay etc then bounced a bottle off my head. Kebab went down then so did she ?‍♂️ That’s when it really kicked off and nearly resulted in me getting drawn on by armed police (Tory conference was on) because I was leaning in their car, bleeding everywhere saying I think I need this stitched can you call me an ambulance ?

Then my mates caught me up, obviously incensed at what’s transpired, decided to go into the nearest kebab house looking to knock fuuck out of a group of women. Fuucker wouldn’t get me another kebab mind coz I had to go to hossie and the ambulance were having none of it ?

• Haha 2
6 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

Is your really posh mate a lesbian that hits dwarves with beer bottles?

Sounds like him ?

1 minute ago, mushroom said:

Walking home pissed up, kebab in hand, happy as a pig in shit up Talbot road in Blackpool. Passed one of the gay bars and there was a group of lesbians of the butch persuasion outside. One of them asked me for a ciggy, told her I didn’t have any. She starts blabbing about is it because they were gay etc then bounced a bottle off my head. Kebab went down then so did she ?‍♂️ That’s when it really kicked off and nearly resulted in me getting drawn on by armed police (Tory conference was on) because I was leaning in their car, bleeding everywhere saying I think I need this stitched can you call me an ambulance ?

Then my mates caught me up, obviously incensed at what’s transpired, decided to go into the nearest kebab house looking to knock fuuck out of a group of women. Fuucker wouldn’t get me another kebab mind coz I had to go to hossie and the ambulance were having none of it ?

My mate Keith threw an apple of the head of a ladyboy prostitute in Hong Kong, he was drunk,the she-male launched into him, kicking and punching,Keith was screaming at me to her her/him off, I couldn't do anything, I had tears streaming down my face, if we had cell-phones back then and filmed it the footage would have gotten a million views on YouTube the fight and screams were that funny. 

• Haha 2