Russia Ukraine WW3

I think every single one of us would agree that ukraines response to the attack was a well planned action by well trained soldiers and well briefed leadership. I don't know obviously, but I believe, that the west has been investing and training them for this for years. Now the world bankers stand on the side lines, waving our wealth (credit cards, loans, finance)...showing off our freedom (but remember you can't burn coal to warm yourself or run a hare with your dog or drive a car you can fix yourself) .....

"roll up roll up, bring your grain supplies and natural resources....freedom and wealth this way ladies and gentlemen" 

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Like 6

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

I think every single one of us would agree that ukraines response to the attack was a well planned action by well trained soldiers and well briefed leadership. I don't know obviously, but I believe, that the west has been investing and training them for this for years.

To give you some clarity on that, UK forces alone have been training them since 2015 iirc. Operation Orbital.

In addition, contracts for sales of our kit and tech support for their own has been an increasing thing since then. If you recall the incident last year during the inaugural queen elizabeth carrier strike group deployment, while in the med a destroyer from the group detached and entered the Black Sea with diplomats for a meeting with the Ukrainians at a port in the Black Sea. The Russians claimed to have chased the destroyer off with warning shots. That meeting was to agree arms sales of ships and missiles I believe.

Officially a lot has been happening since the annexation of Crimea.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Born Hunter said:

Do you honestly think the west are the only ones contending for ground where they can or that they/we are the only ones at fault of breaking the peace?

Like Russia give a f**k about these bio labs. They’ve just cottoned on to it because it’s a narrative that’s gained a modicum of traction in the west.

Just so we’re clear, the soviets managed to come to all sorts of treaty agreements with the west to maintain peace but apparently the really important one for them never made it to a treaty, just a promise? What’s the point in treaties exactly if promises carry such weight? It’s nonsense and is just more information warfare to aid them in achieving their strategic goals.

Its really this simple folks. If our side weren’t the ones gaining ground then theirs would be and we’d be talking about what to do as the Warsaw Pact approaches Western Europe.

Does that discount the notion of a buffer zone between the west and Russia though mate ?

Of course, all you say is true but that don’t mean planting NATO (and the EU chequebook) on the border of Russia won’t have consequences.

No country in the world would stand for it, certainly not America if the boot was on the other foot.

I don’t see what’s so complicated about saying “OK, no membership for Ukraine”

Then mate you have a case if he embarks on a full scale invasion.

You can’t goad the man into a fight then paint him as the bad guy when he says “ok then”

That is of course just my simple minded and very humble opinion.

?

Edited by WILF
  • Like 4
35 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

To give you some clarity on that, UK forces alone have been training them since 2015 iirc. Operation Orbital.

In addition, contracts for sales of our kit and tech support for their own has been an increasing thing since then. If you recall the incident last year during the inaugural queen elizabeth carrier strike group deployment, while in the med a destroyer from the group detached and entered the Black Sea with diplomats for a meeting with the Ukrainians at a port in the Black Sea. The Russians claimed to have chased the destroyer off with warning shots. That meeting was to agree arms sales of ships and missiles I believe.

Officially a lot has been happening since the annexation of Crimea.

A lot has been happening since the installation of the puppet  leader in 2014 i think you mean ? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
21 hours ago, WILF said:

Does that discount the notion of a buffer zone between the west and Russia though mate ?

Of course, all you say is true but that don’t mean planting NATO (and the EU chequebook on the border of Russia) won’t have consequences.

No country in the world would stand for it, certainly not America if the boot was on the other foot.

I don’t see what’s so complicated about saying “OK, no membership for Ukraine”

Then mate you have a case if he embarks on a full scale invasion.

You can’t goad the man into a fight then paint him as the bad guy when he says “ok then”

That is of course just my simple minded and very humble opinion.

?

I honestly don't think it would matter. Non-membership doesn't exclude them from having relations with someone other than Russia. I've said it before, even now, especially now, agreeing to not accede Ukraine to NATO won't be enough for Russia. They want Ukraine totally removed from having any sort of relationship with the West.

I'm not intending to conclusively say were good and they're bad. I'm just really arguing against the opposite of that, that it's all our fault. It's just the reality of power structures and geopolitics.

It's alright for Russia to have their proxies at our border but it's not alright to have ours at theirs... because of a promise that no one bothered to get made official....

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

Whereas everyone would live in peace and harmony if we weren’t involved I expect? :rolleyes:

Not like regionally and globally there aren’t queues of other countries and non state actors that would fill the void if we stepped back to their benefit and our loss huh?

china are already benefitting they help nations infrastructure etc were helping them going about things the way we are 

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

china are already benefitting they help nations infrastructure etc were helping them going about things the way we are 

Yeah the Chinese are the good guys! :laugh:

If only the bad children of Britain weren’t so mighty, the rest of the worlds powers would spread sunshine and rainbows and we’d all live in a utopia. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

What the f**k are charvers doing going over there? 

I’ve been unfortunate enough to be contacted numerous times to “ lend a few bits of kit “ from . The fact that I actually need them to soldier , that these things cost money and rhat when they were in the army , they were a liability enough or Dodged exercises constantly ?? yet all of a sudden they are an Instagram paddy mayne. 

f***ing bore off and stay at home or you could actually die like that poor lad. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3