Russia Ukraine WW3

1 hour ago, Born Hunter said:

I once sold a .177 in an Aldi car park and had a mate for muscle if it went sideways. So yes, I’d say so.

I once sold a BSA super10  in a tesco carpark ?

• Haha 1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Quick tip for illegal arm deals in future, don’t take ammo with you when selling a gun ? just makkm sure you arm dealing delinquents don’t get robbed with your own gats ?

I had ‘archangel’ providing over watch the whole time. He was running a 11.9ftlb .22. I don’t take chances!

• Haha 3
4 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

691901CC-D7D1-4287-9968-A20FD963214B.jpeg

Local farmer had a tractor break down, the mechanics couldn't fix it....turned out he hadn't made a payment so it was switched off from Germany ?

• Haha 3

I think people have lost sight of how much grain can be produced in Romania and Hungary along with our own countries....will EU go and take Russia and create a few more EU countries??

Edited by Borr
1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

Local farmer had a tractor break down, the mechanics couldn't fix it....turned out he hadn't made a payment so it was switched off from Germany ?

Anyone remember when a prominent dickhead off here found a tractor ecu/remote thingy and didn't know what to do? ? 

Cheers, D

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

Lad I know didn’t believe that the John Deere engineers could get on his tractor from there phones/laptops etc. anyway know a lad from local dealership late one night in the pub started messing about with lads tractor he was desperate to get for a pint and couldn’t work out why his pto was switching off etc ?

• Haha 2
  • IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3