Russia Ukraine WW3

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, mackem said:

There's some footage of the ejected crew parachuting down, the guy filming doesn't sound happy. 

Can't find the one I saw earlier, here's another of the same incident from a different observer. 

• Thanks 1
18 minutes ago, mackem said:

Can't find the one I saw earlier, here's another of the same incident from a different observer. 

If it is a su 35 then they are around $85 million a pop ??

All sorts going on across the globe and our head idiot allegedly did not make a sexist comment about another idiot for the opposition in Parliament la la land and most of our news reports are devoted to this none event. That right there sums up how blessed we are to live in this country. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, kanny said:

If it is a su 35 then they are around $85 million a pop ??

I read something today about the US government saying part of it’s strategy in Ukraine is to degrade the Russian military to such a degree that it is incapable of invading another neighbour. 

• Like 2
31 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

I read something today about the US government saying part of it’s strategy in Ukraine is to degrade the Russian military to such a degree that it is incapable of invading another neighbour. 

Makes sense. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, kanny said:

Another ?.....Some info about the  CAMM  missile system going to Poland from the UK in this video.....sounds like some bit of kit 

It is. Big improvement over rapier imo. And a commercial success with export sales for the navalised version and possibly the land version iirc.

MBDA knock out the best air defence missiles in the world imo.

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, terryd said:

Well it seems to be escalating nicely :( It was obvious at some point the russians were going to say you can't give them weapons and intel and make out your not in the fight.  

The dangerous thing for Russia though is that if they rule that the West is in the fight, then the West might as well put boots on the ground. And Russia does not want that.

• Like 3
  • IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3