Russia Ukraine WW3

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

If Putin authorises direct action against ‘our side’ then that will justify our side using defensive measures to protect their current non combat ops to support Ukraine. They won’t just jib because Russia raised their game. And that’ll end with every single such instance of Russian aggression in a loss of men and assets. They’d get wrecked at every meeting and it’d give nato the excuse to properly start degrading the Russian war machine.

That escalation would come with new ‘rules’ and the Russian homeland would be firmly off limits. Frankly in such a circumstance how hard the Russians were hit even in Ukraine would have to be moderated because if it went totally south for them they’d just nuke the place.

Bottom line, imo it’s nothing but words.

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

It is. Big improvement over rapier imo. And a commercial success with export sales for the navalised version and possibly the land version iirc.

MBDA knock out the best air defence missiles in the world imo.

Just up the road ,stevenage 

• Like 1

As usual politicians are leading us into ww3,but it won't be there sons an daughters going to die,power hungry physcopaths who don't give two fucks about the people,putin needs to stop immediately an make a deal an Biden needs to meet him in the middle before we end up dead f***ing scumbags the lot of them.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Not since the world wars has so much propaganda been pumped out to make us view things in a certain way. It's the most disgusting, one sided, dangerous propaganda machine we have ever seen. I recently saw a primary school decked out in Ukrainian flags. No discussion of the circumstances that brought us to this point, ask any church, school or empty head flying the Ukrainian flag about the situation in the area over the last 8 years and they would stare at you with a blank face. This whole war is being framed for the goodies/baddies Facebook mindset and its going to lead us to a dark place 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
15 minutes ago, kanny said:

Meanwhile.... 

NEWS.SKY.COM

Both Ms Truss and Mr Wallace's remarks imply that the UK government believes Russian...

Fancy letting Liz Truss, a total f***ing moron who can barely string two words together, anywhere near a situation as volatile as this……who the f**k votes to put these people in office ? 
mental !

• Like 1
1 minute ago, WILF said:

Fancy letting Liz Truss, a total f***ing moron who can barely string two words together, anywhere near a situation as volatile as this……who the f**k votes to put these people in office ? 
mental !

I know mate,  it's terrifying to think our lives and livelihoods are in the hands of these idjits. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, kanny said:

I know mate,  it's terrifying to think our lives and livelihoods are in the hands of these idjits. 

They have the f***ing cheek to call any invasion illegal,these people should not be running the country,dangerous power hungry fools they are,who need brought down a peg or two.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, baker boy said:

How many countries is he gonna eventually invade, perhaps he won't stop until he's got the old USSR back.

I agree that his bluff needs calling  when he's threatened to use nukes otherwise he's got the go-ahead to do whatever he like behind the threat of going nuclear but what we don't need is twats like Truss ratcheting the situation up even more and making that possibility more likely,  wind yer neck in woman!

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Francie said:

They have the f***ing cheek to call any invasion illegal,these people should not be running the country,dangerous power hungry fools they are,who need brought down a peg or two.

Build back better? ....

• IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3