Russia Ukraine WW3

16 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

Yeah the Chinese are the good guys! :laugh:

If only the bad children of Britain weren’t so mighty, the rest of the worlds powers would spread sunshine and rainbows and we’d all live in a utopia. 

what i’m saying is there’s ways to take countrys resources china do it the right way 

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

58 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

what i’m saying is there’s ways to take countrys resources china do it the right way 

The right way... you mean like the EU was (and Russia for that matter) pre 2014 in Ukraine? Taking over with a cheque book as WILF eloquently put it. Same as basically every nation does in this great game. Foreign aid anyone?

I haven't a problem with it really, every nation, even superpowers, need partners. The terms of any agreement are there in writing when you pick yours. Pick wisely.

There's only one reason the Chinese aren't doing the military power projection play, and that's because they're not ready to... <play impending doom music>

There's arguably only two nations on Earth really capable of global power projection. That's the only reason the rest aren't at it. Within their individual capabilities everyone's at it, even the Chinks.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

It's a cross between china's 100 year marathon and the PRC's 1000 year plan. 

5 minutes ago, terryd said:

Must be scary as hell out there to be honest. You can be all sneaky sneaky but with thermal and drones you could be in some ones cross hairs at any time. 

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

A female Ukrainian sniper using a thermal optics is said to have taken out various Russian...

1 hour ago, mackem said:

Watch it with the volume off. 

Amazing the success the Ukrainians are having with what are essentially domestic drones,  ive seen loads of video of them using them ....Nice one Taiwan ?

When you think about these impressive drone shows they do now and what the future might hold  concerning weponised  drones it quite scary if your in that environment...swarms of killer drones will soon be a reality 

4 minutes ago, kanny said:

When you think about these impressive drone shows they do now and what the future might hold  concerning weponised  drones it quite scary if your in that environment...swarms of killer drones will soon be a reality 

Science fiction or science faction? 

• Thanks 1
  • IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3