Russia Ukraine WW3

4 minutes ago, Francie said:

So has there not been 100,000s of troops on the Eastern Europe's border the last few years?

Yanks,British an other eu countries troops?

All this war shite is playing into schaubs hands,that's there plan,an then behold the son of perdition will be revealed.

Nothing we can do to stop it,it's all coming to pass,sit back an relax.

It’s not the amassing of troops that wrong mate, it’s pretending they’re not there to invade :laugh:

The NATO troop deployments to Eastern Europe so far haven’t annexed any Russian territory.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Francie said:

So has there not been 100,000s of troops on the Eastern Europe's border the last few years?

All this war shite is playing into schaubs hands,that's there plan,an then behold the son of perdition will be revealed.

sit back n relax, dont talk silly francie, youve more up top than most on here, how can u possibly relaax when theres chance of a neuclear war, im outside diggin yet another fekin big hole fer my anderson shelter, born in one, here we go again      neh mind eh 

17 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Also we won’t do shit about Putin. Sure if he was a bad guy who was brown, we would spend billions on a pointless war to achieve nothing, but as this one is white, we will just stand about a bit and tut loudly. 

Leave off 

One , African wars , have we levelled everyone dressed like an extra from blood diamond ??  No .restraint was evident . 

two. Do you understand the concept of peer on peer war fare ? This has to be avoided at all costs imho , as it will mean most of Eastern Europe up in flames . 

• Like 5
15 minutes ago, Francie said:

Just checking .... but are you the lad who believes in creation theory and smokes a lot of grass ? 

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Leave off 

One , African wars , have we levelled everyone dressed like an extra from blood diamond ??  No .restraint was evident . 

two. Do you understand the concept of peer on peer war fare ? This has to be avoided at all costs imho , as it will mean most of Eastern Europe up in flames . 

I totally get it mate I was taking the piss ? 

For the record though I wasn’t talking about Africa.

The general point I was making is the motivation for war or no war is not about looking out for people or countries, or about moral codes or owt like that.

It is usually a cost / reward exercise. Fighting an equal power like Russia has way way to high costs and little reward. Often fighting someone like Afghan or Iraq in theory should be low cost and high reward, only it hasn’t panned out quite like that the last couple of times we have tried. 

Just like it’s ok to chop heads off, hands off and rape woman ..... as long as you’re selling the gas / oil to the right folk. 

It’s all a massive joke / game these days. So I wouldn’t get too worked up about it all. 

I remember the Cuban missile crisis when I was a kid ,the playground talk was all ,4minute warnings and certain death ,it's fair to say the next couple of decades of cold war ,rumours ,half truths ,misinformation ,doom mongering ,and half baked ideologies fuked up my childhood and youth ,expect what happens next to affect your children down the line ,try to ensure they can at least get a truthful ,sensible ,thought out ,unbiased opinion off YOU .

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, Astanley said:

I remember the Cuban missile crisis when I was a kid ,the playground talk was all ,4minute warnings and certain death ,it's fair to say the next couple of decades of cold war ,rumours ,half truths ,misinformation ,doom mongering ,and half baked ideologies fuked up my childhood and youth ,expect what happens next to affect your children down the line ,try to ensure they can at least get a truthful ,sensible ,thought out ,unbiased opinion off YOU .

Red Dawn on repeat on CBeebies!

7 minutes ago, king said:

Russia supplies western Europe with 40% of there natural gas usage..

Fuel bills are going to rocket with all this kicking off...

Hopefully this will put an end to the green tax we are all paying and pave the way forward for us to frack for our natural resources so we won’t need to import gas coal etc. 

• Like 8
  • IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3