Russia Ukraine WW3

4 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

You said nuclear missile silos, and then compared it to Cuba '62. It's got f**k all to do with nuclear missile silos and only vaguely comparable to '62.

This is about Russia having freedom to carry on as they want in Europe, not really about nuclear weapons. A compliant Ukraine acts as a nice killing field between them and Europe in the event of a war and gives them a strong presence in the Med via the Black Sea. It also of course really pumps up nationalist morale at home, which a tyrant always needs. 

Why is he a tyrant?

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

The boss of a firm I do pest control for has married a Ukrainian woman. Been together 15 years, married for 8. Yet he can't get her a visa to come and live in Britain, even though the own a house there and one here and they both run businesses. And so he's in Kiev, wondering how to protect his family, while Britain is flooded with 3rd World parasites. 

Don't try to reason these world events.....the truth is the last thing you will be allowed to find 

Not Ken Stewart by any chance ?

One thing you got to agree with, Putin don't give a f**k...right or wrong he just acts... I agree that Europe, Nato and USA don't want a full war (who would)... but what should the reaction be?

Let Ukraine get over ran? 

Sanctions will achieve f**k all but going to war with Russia...is.... well a bit dicey I suppose..lol

1 minute ago, gamerooster said:

Why is he a tyrant?

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

because the bbc said so ? 

They're all Tyrants aren't they?

That is the general narrative, Biden, Johnson, Putin are tyrants in their own ways... right?

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, TOMO said:

genuinely mate i dont....

what is the difference ?  

Strategic weapons are for wiping out cities, infrastructure, civilians. They're intended to utterly destroy your enemy and their civilisation. No civilisation, no enemy. Tactical weapons are lower yield and designed to strike mainly military targets, hence they are often referred to as battlefield weapons.

When the Soviets got short and medium range ballistic missiles (strategic weapons) into Cuba, it meant that they could strike the US much more effectively than they could with their homeland strategic weapons. These weapons were intended to be part of an annihilation strike scenario where both sides went all out to destroy the other. Before that the US pretty much had the edge. It balanced the playing field which scared the shit out of everyone until both sides acclimatised to the new normal and found acceptable solutions.

The US nukes deployed in Europe now are mostly or entirely deployed in western Europe and are designed to be dropped by fighter jets and have much lower yields than strategic nukes. They are intended to wipe out divisions of enemy armour and troops in a terrible WWIII invasion scenario, but have limited capability as a strategic weapon ie to wipe out Russia as a civilisation. The US and Russia have ICBM silos at home, submarines and strategic bombers for that these days. The battlefield nukes would be saved for the battlefield. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

One thing you got to agree with, Putin don't give a f**k...right or wrong he just acts... I agree that Europe, Nato and USA don't want a full war (who would)... but what should the reaction be?

Sanctions will achieve f**k all but going to war with Russia...is.... well a bit dicey I suppose..lol

Riase the russian flag and pledge allegiance to putin?

That's what I'm planning to do anyway.

9 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

did i say nuclear missile silo ? i was meaning america defence system hindering russia ability to send there’s 

You said 'missile silos' and then said it was the same as Cuba '62. The implication was nuclear missile silos, given it was nukes deployed to Cuba in '62 that was the factor, not ballistic missile defences. In fact, the only type of missile silo is nuclear.

8 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Hes not bothered by sanctions ? they got everything they need,if the Chinese join in ..then we are f****d.....I'm booking some language classes with my  Ukrainian neighbors....????

• Haha 1
Just now, mC HULL said:

there isn’t millions in poverty here and in the usa ? 

Yes there are, and our leaders are called all matter of c**ts... Point is many think Putin is some saviour, hero etc... he is no better than any other... he is on a land grab now, however it is dressed up...but if he's your hero then fine

• IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3