Russia Ukraine WW3

4 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

??... war correspondent?? 

Calling Putin out the same as any other grabbing world leader, not exactly high brow chat is it!! Lol

You're a pesty that knows everything...lol

Lol there's a 47th booster out...should you not be lining up for it ya fanny..

Since I grew up with military occupation of my country since I was born...yea I think I know a wee bit about conflict...  When the fek have you ever seen an army presence on your streets?

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, sid g said:

just catching up on sky news -- dont know much about it at the min tbh --- to those that do --- what sort of aid will we give as in our armed forces will it be in the air on the ground ? is boris the man to take take us into this will it be his saving grace ? .. 

Why should we go into this? Russia can offer us far more than ukraine can.

15 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

One thing you got to agree with, Putin don't give a f**k...right or wrong he just acts... I agree that Europe, Nato and USA don't want a full war (who would)... but what should the reaction be?

Let Ukraine get over ran? 

Sanctions will achieve f**k all but going to war with Russia...is.... well a bit dicey I suppose..lol

It's really f***ing easy for me to say and I hate saying it but there needs to be a military response. The consequences of not are that with this new era of state-competition our adversaries will be emboldened and empowered by their strategic victories due to our lack of action. They'll take control of mines, oilfields, trade routes etc etc and use them to economically degrade us. Then when the masses finally feel threatened enough to want to do something it'll be too late.

The skill in a cold war is keeping the military action below the threshold of actual war. Anywhere the Russians are trying to gain influence over, we need to compete. China is watching...

• Like 1
Just now, stop.end said:

Lol there's a 47th booster out...should you not be lining up for it ya fanny..

Since I grew up with military occupation of my country since I was born...yea I think I know a wee bit about conflict...  When the fek have you ever seen an army presence on your streets?

What the f**k has the booster got to do with anything? Didn't have one for the record...

Never....and where have I said I did? 

I never even talked about conflict I called Putin out as a grabber, profiteerer etc ...am I wrong in that?

12 minutes ago, sid g said:

just catching up on sky news -- dont know much about it at the min tbh --- to those that do --- what sort of aid will we give as in our armed forces will it be in the air on the ground ? is boris the man to take take us into this will it be his saving grace ? .. 

Very unlikely we (our UK servicemen, no me) will engage in direct military action. The Ukrainian military will be seriously degraded and will turn into an insurgency. We have provided thousands of man portable anti tank and anti air weapons to them already and will provide more to support the insurgency. Beyond that, who knows. Probably provide intelligence and maybe even clandestine training.

The Russian's might be all gentlemanly with their enemy at the moment, but once they have defeated the Ukrainian military proper and move to counter insurgency, there's only so many of their mates they'll tolerate sending home in a bin bag from another IED attack before they revert to form and throw the rules of war out the window. 

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 5

We should start a job fair, the speed we can retrain is incredible, in just over a fortnight we have gone from some of the top virologists and epidemiologist in the world, to a world leading panel on modern warfare, putin, Russia, and the politics of the east, well I,m off to put some stronger elastic on my catty for when it really kicks off ??

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

So has there not been 100,000s of troops on the Eastern Europe's border the last few years?

Yanks,British an other eu countries troops?

All this war shite is playing into schaubs hands,that's there plan,an then behold the son of perdition will be revealed.

Nothing we can do to stop it,it's all coming to pass,sit back an relax.

• IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3