Russia Ukraine WW3

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

50 minutes ago, scotty12 said:
T.ME

Excellent easy to understand summary of Ukraine and how the Zelensky regime are MURDERING Ukrainians! He also...

Very interesting. Most folk haven't a clue what's been going on in Ukraine for the last 8 years since the overthrow in 2014, and most not interested either as long as the big bad Russians get a good telling off!

• Like 2
31 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Very interesting. Most folk haven't a clue what's been going on in Ukraine for the last 8 years since the overthrow in 2014, and most not interested either as long as the big bad Russians get a good telling off!

Fill us in neo,what's going on since 2014

Poor sods got this lot rolling towards them now

According to Maxar Technologies, the satellite-imaging company that released the photos, the convoy is nearly 17 miles long (27km) and "contains hundreds of armoured vehicles, tanks, towed artillery and logistics support vehicles".

53 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

I’m pretty sure I put a video up many pages ago which no one watched ? 

50 minutes ago, Francie said:

Fill us in neo,what's going on since 2014

EN.M.WIKIPEDIA.ORG

Ukraine Government has been up to no good. It appears there has been plenty action in the eastern areas of Ukraine with many civilian casualties over the last few years. Definitely more than meets the eye with this whole situation ?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

It's a bit weird how someone as switched on as putin has launched such a half arsed invasion. Tanks running out of fuel and getting lost....and after 5 days he decides to send a 17 mile long column of armour in. I'm not saying its not happening.....its just all a bit strange. And suddenly Ukraine is a paradise of freedom and democracy ???. There's genuinely more nazism in Ukraine than anywhere in the world. And we are giving out free guns, get out of jail cards and visas to the UK ??

I don't have answers or even theories, but like covid.....shits not sitting right with me. 

• Like 8
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

It's a bit weird how someone as switched on as putin has launched such a half arsed invasion. Tanks running out of fuel and getting lost....and after 5 days he decides to send a 17 mile long column of armour in. I'm not saying its not happening.....its just all a bit strange. And suddenly Ukraine is a paradise of freedom and democracy ???. There's genuinely more nazism in Ukraine than anywhere in the world. And we are giving out free guns, get out of jail cards and visas to the UK ??

I don't have answers or even theories, but like covid.....shits not sitting right with me. 

Nothing to worry about pal it's not like arming every criminal and extremist in the country has ever come back to bite us before has it? :whistling: :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3