Russia Ukraine WW3

3 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

You realise that 'new world order' has a different meaning in politics to what it does in conspiracy circles right? It dates back to the end of the cold war and the restructuring of the worlds powers as a result. The Suez crisis equally created a new world order.

Pigeon chess ?

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

You realise that 'new world order' has a different meaning in politics to what it does in conspiracy circles right? It dates back to the end of the cold war and the restructuring of the worlds powers as a result. The Suez crisis equally created a new world order.

Lol... I think it maybe yourself who has this mixed up....

Who termed the phrase?

23 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

That's a cracker that one mate.

A different meaning 'New World Order'?

Politics and Media itself has been denying the term 'New world order' for many years....only till recently has it become openly accepted, just like the term Globalism. 

Denialism is still running strong though!lol

• Thanks 2
18 hours ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

If that old boy is suppose to be 'symbolic'  for the mainstream media.....then it's a perfect meme?

In all fairness mate between crisis actors/mannequins/doctored pictures/old footage im not convinced many normal everyday folk have any trust or reason whatsoever to believe whats put out by the media anymore.....but that " meme " if thats what its called is aimed simply as it says.......at silly week to week experts/hobbyists who are no better than the other lot.

• Like 3

It’s been a strange one this……

On one hand we have a nationalist who holds strong conservative (no, not those prats!) views pushing back against the EU and globalists to preserve his national border security (and probably his nation further down the line !)

On the other, we have “moderate” western governments making a big deal of the humanitarian crisis, also true……

I don’t want to live in a state resembling Russia but I can’t help but feel, as always, that our enemies enemy is our friend !

• Like 4

Apparently we now have to help Poland and Hungary cope with refugees. This is the same two countries that have been at logger heads with the eu because they won't accept migrants. 

Poor Poland has 250,000 Ukrainians at its border.....we need to help them cope apparently.....the fact that we have 700,000 poles in the uk doesn't matter of course ??

Bonkers 

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Apparently we now have to help Poland and Hungary cope with refugees. This is the same two countries that have been at logger heads with the eu because they won't accept migrants. 

Poor Poland has 250,000 Ukrainians at its border.....we need to help them cope apparently.....the fact that we have 700,000 poles in the uk doesn't matter of course ??

Bonkers 

I’d rather people like us than half of sub-Saharan Africa and most of the Muslim world ! 

Can we do a swap I wonder ?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

This is where immigration is a complete farce....at a time when it would seem fair and sensible to give shelter to people just like us we cant because we are so overstocked with foreign aliens absolutely nothing like us.......but then im sure we'll make room anyway because we are just such nice people in the west !

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2
4 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

At least these refugees are women and children. Quite stark contrast to other instances. Trains of women and children leaving the warzone, with trains of fighting age men going in to it.

You can be sure Britain will volunteer to take the males just released from prison and given an AK! Probably claim to be gay 

• Haha 1
  • IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3