Pet hates.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That f***ing collision assist shit on our car, 2 drug c**ts walked in front of me sticking thier middle finger up crossing the road I just carried on trying to shit the b*****ds up, fuk me the car lit

People who pretend they know shit when they know f**k all... Its rife in middle management in the building game, where you have to sit and listen to absolute bullshit until you get your chance to

Massive pet hate  for me is flytipping and general litter bugs. It's deffo got worse since covid. Scruffy trampy dirty barstewards tipping all sorts , old fridges,  matteres,  tellys , food waste. Mak

Posted Images

The fat bitch that works the till in local tesco petrol station, 10 minutes to get to the fag counter to get my baccy. 

Fecking thing can't get up and down off the stool she's crucifying so pulls herself along the counter till she can reach, really really fucks me off. 

And news agents/corner shop owners talking on their mobile while serving you, ask you 3 fecking times what you want because they not listening. 

Edited by Jackknife

Coffee.........Coffee is really annoying me lately lol

i go and pic my kid up from school....and one of the mums has one of those trendy beaker things with her coffee in it every morning and the same in the afternoon when i  pic  them back up....i mean for fucks sake can she not have one at home ....cant be that adicted to it .....then at the nativity play at crimbo....church is packed...and no end of folk coming in with a throw away costa....cos the village shop has a costa machine....for fucks sake nativity was only an hour...

so yeh im really angry about coffee lately... 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1