Pet hates.

50 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Im bored out my skull so allow me.....

Mid life crisis gimp drivers who see a pretty lady at a zebra crossing and screech to a halt to let her cross as its the only way a pretty lady is likely to look at him.

Over politeness of any kind on the road.

Cyclists in general.

Absolute minge types on internet forums that act all " i dont take no shit " on their keyboard but hide in the real world.

Footballers who walk onto the pitch pointing their fingers in the air praying.....say your prayers in the dressing you prick we dont care.

Referees who think they are the focal point of the game.

New found lockdown fitness champs.

Blacks who say " aks " instead of " ask ".

People who keep ridiculously over conditioned dogs for the sole purpose of taking photographs of it.

Female power walkers who swing their arms around like a demented orangutan while walking at 1.8 mph.

Sad fuckers with extreme opinions using internet forums as their social life because no c**t takes any notice of them anywhere else.

Pretty friends of your wife who give you them " aunty " type kisses with their cheek.

Blokes who start a conversation with " do you know such and such "

Idiots who cling onto them E cig things like its keeping them alive.

Women who look at you like its your fault they are ugly.

Birds who think shaking a nasty fat jelly arse around is even remotely sexy.

Thats just off the top of my canister i better not too much thought into it.

??

Loads there i never even realised I hated, until you kindly pointed them out!! Lol

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That f***ing collision assist shit on our car, 2 drug c**ts walked in front of me sticking thier middle finger up crossing the road I just carried on trying to shit the b*****ds up, fuk me the car lit

People who pretend they know shit when they know f**k all... Its rife in middle management in the building game, where you have to sit and listen to absolute bullshit until you get your chance to

Massive pet hate  for me is flytipping and general litter bugs. It's deffo got worse since covid. Scruffy trampy dirty barstewards tipping all sorts , old fridges,  matteres,  tellys , food waste. Mak

Posted Images

15 hours ago, pesky1972 said:

Same. I think it’s an age thing. I’m only 49, and feel like I’m turning into Victor Meldrew. I reckon by 59 I’ll have got to the stage I’ll find everything, and everyone so irritating I’ll need to go and jump off a bridge.

Middle aged men threatening to jump off the Tyne Bridge at 07:30 on a weekday and making everyone else late for work. If they want to top themselves could they not show a little consideration for others and do it the weekend?

• Haha 3
9 minutes ago, eastcoast said:

Middle aged men threatening to jump off the Tyne Bridge at 07:30 on a weekday and making everyone else late for work. If they want to top themselves could they not show a little consideration for others and do it the weekend?

Fcukin hell matey :clapper:

tomo saying about coffee reminded me, if i ever have to get an awful takeaway coffee; why does it have to be so complicated to get a coffee? no i don't want oat, goat or almond milk. no i dont want caramel, pumpkin or vanilla pumps. no i dont care whether you use skimmed or full fat milk - i just want a white coffee. oh you mean a (insert stupid name here) - i just want a f***ing coffee

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
11 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

tomo saying about coffee reminded me, if i ever have to get an awful takeaway coffee; why does it have to be so complicated to get a coffee? no i don't want oat, goat or almond milk. no i dont want caramel, pumpkin or vanilla pumps. no i dont care whether you use skimmed or full fat milk - i just want a white coffee. oh you mean a (insert stupid name here) - i just want a f***ing coffee

Yes, that. 

And coffee drive troughs - who the f**k invented them?

15 hours ago, NEWKID said:

Yes... hate that...and wearing their trousers under their ass.... I mean why? It looks stupid and it would drive you mad surely, surely you just naturally pull your trousers up when they are slipping over your ass...its a natural reaction  aint it?

Snapshots Cartoon: Old Man Pants and Teenager Pants :if only the younger  dude knew where that originated he wouldn't do that … | Generation gap,  Funny, Funny banner

• Haha 1
14 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

Bleeping - microwave does it, fridge does it, washing machine does it, freezer does it and tumble dryer does it. 

I know your f***ing finished because your not making that stupid noise you make when your processing and yes I know the f***ing doors open! 

Car does it too if you put a bag of shopping on the passenger seat without a seatbelt.

9 hours ago, Jonjon79 said:

Those pricks that wait until they're right on a roundabout before indicating. 

I'm mostly driving a works van nowadays so, I just don't stop for them.

.......... f**k 'em. I'll write off their leased Audi :feck:

I'm the same, if I'm in my work van or personal vehicles without the kids..... obvs??

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Blacks who say " aks " instead of " ask ".

I've been away from my old estate for a while now so, I'd forgotten about that one .......... yes, that is really anoying.

It was the white kids and black kids talking like that - they had a proper shitty version of the English language :thumbdown: