Pet hates.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That f***ing collision assist shit on our car, 2 drug c**ts walked in front of me sticking thier middle finger up crossing the road I just carried on trying to shit the b*****ds up, fuk me the car lit

People who pretend they know shit when they know f**k all... Its rife in middle management in the building game, where you have to sit and listen to absolute bullshit until you get your chance to

Massive pet hate  for me is flytipping and general litter bugs. It's deffo got worse since covid. Scruffy trampy dirty barstewards tipping all sorts , old fridges,  matteres,  tellys , food waste. Mak

Posted Images

1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Oh don’t even start 

obviously the car keys live on the side of the couch and the bank card on the mirror shelf in the en-suite bathroom , where else would they live ? 

these mysteries also align with “have we got any cat food ? “ or making the f***ing bed or fake eyelashes on every f***ing surface in the house , or mascara on the carpet , or standing on a pair of eyebrow tweezers or not putting a bag in the bin and finding it full of empty st tropez spray tins .

Does my canister in , feel like max from wolf of Wall Street for the first hour I get back in from work . 

Womens hygiene is just a mystery to me at times,my ol woman is immaculate in every way.....yet the other day i caught her using my electric toothbrush...." what do you think you're doing thats my one " i says......" my one's packed up i just thought id use yours "........" yeah but sharing a toothbrush is f****n mingin whats wrong with you " i says......." well i have a lot worse of your bodily fluids than that in my mouth what difference does it make " she says.......must admit i didnt really have an answer  :cry:

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, lurcherman 887 said:

To heavy handed mate, you need to calm down and take your time, it’s only a defenceless bag. 

Nah to begin with i was gentle,patient and respectful ......but at some point you just gotta show these things who's boss......they wont try that shit with me again 😉

• Haha 1
29 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Womens hygiene is just a mystery to me at times,my ol woman is immaculate in every way.....yet the other day i caught her using my electric toothbrush...." what do you think you're doing thats my one " i says......" my one's packed up i just thought id use yours "........" yeah but sharing a toothbrush is f****n mingin whats wrong with you " i says......." well i have a lot worse of your bodily fluids than that in my mouth what difference does it make " she says.......must admit i didnt really have an answer  :cry:

Bang !!!……cop for that ! Lol 

• Haha 1
On 11/03/2024 at 06:52, Arry said:

The One's I call 40's drive 40mph in a 70 limit and 40 in a 30 limit.

Cheers Arry

Had one of them this morning 40 in a60 50 ina 40 whats wrong with em arry be facked if i know

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, twobob said:

Had one of them this morning 40 in a60 50 ina 40 whats wrong with em arry be facked if i know

If you can work them out you will be richer than bill gates and more intelligent than Stephen hawkings laptop

• Haha 1
On 09/03/2024 at 22:25, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Taylor swift 

rated as a feminist icon , absolute slosh pot , been shoved more times than a Chinese fire door

sick to death of her average fizzock staring out from every nfl game highlights, over celebrating her fellas every touch . Boring middle of the road bint who if it wasnt for her pushy parents would be sat in the tills in walmart in middle of butt f**k nowhere . 

bang average 

Her angst ridden songs of failed puppy love ain't exactly up there with Nina Simone or Billy Holiday but I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating biscuits. Would make her lick up all the crumbs though.